This 3-apartment VEGA Video Intercom Series system features an HD video camera with LED lighting in the outdoor station to allow you to see who is at the door as well as talk with them. The 3 indoor stations include color TFT LCD 7” monitors, speaker and remote door access control, so two-way, hands-free communication is possible, and you don’t have to approach the door. The camera and screen also allow you to monitor the entrance at any time.
Receive calls and see the front door visitor/caller on your cellular smartphone, when you are within your local network Wi-Fi range or in a mobile phone network 3G or better.
The RFID reader allows for self-entry using and RFID card or key fob. The system can be used to control an entry door or driveway gate. The outdoor video doorbell intercom with RFID reader includes a standard flush-mount housing; a surface-mount housing is available at your option. The unit includes 3 call buttons for separate apartments or office suites.
This video intercom door access control system with RFID reader can be expanded to include up to 4 monitors per apartment or office suite.
VEGA Video Doorbell Intercom System Components
This s a complete system, but it can be expanded and customized to meet your specific door access security needs. The base package includes:
- One (1) Flush Mount Vandal-resistant, weatherproof video doorbell phone with RFID card/fob reader with 3 backlit call buttons and name tags for easy identification at night: Model EV4WDP3035V- Click HERE for more details
- Three (3) 7” color monitors with TFT LCD wide screen design in a slim, attractive housing: Model EV4WM300W - Click HERE for more details
- Three (3) Wide-range power supply: Model EV4WPS14.5-1.3A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) Remote Control for RFID programming
- One (1) 120VAC to 12VDC Wall mount transformer: Model EVPS12VDC2A- Click HERE for more
- One (1) Exit button: Model EVEB802W- Click HERE for more details
- Choice of one of the following optional electric locks for the door phone (option 2):
- One (1) Electric door strike – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant (standard): Model EVES136NO/NC - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or One (1) Magnetic 1200lb door lock : Model EVML1200LED- Click HERE for more details
- Relay for vehicular Gate Controller
Consider Your following Options Before Ordering
- Option 1 – Change the outdoor station from flush mount to surface mount.
- Option 2 - Choice of an Electric Lock: Electric Door strike, magnetic lock 600Lb or 1200Lb. NOTE: If you choose to operate an automatic vehicular gate chose the relay option. If you connect the video system to an existing unlocking system, select NONE.
- Option 3 – Add Monitors to Apartment #1 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 4 – Add Monitors to Apartment #2 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 5 – Add Monitors to Apartment #3 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 6 – Add a 2nd Flush Mount outdoor station at a separate entry.
- Option 7 - To surface mount the 2nd outdoor station select "ADD Surface Mount Adapter to Doorphone #2"
- Option 8 – If you add a 2nd outdoor station, select one of the following electric locks: Electric door strike – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NONC
Change to Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or a Relay for Vehicular Gate Controller.
- Options 9, 10, 11 - Add Cloud Server for smartphone video connection. With the Cloud Server video calls from the door are received on your smartphone, Android or IoS (Apple) - Click HERE for more details
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell System with RFID Reader and 7” Color Monitor
- Waterproof video doorbell phone with RFID keypad and 3 call buttons/nameplates backlit for nighttime use, all in your choice of a flush mount (standard) or surface mount (optional) housing
- RFID Reader has a 1010 user capacity for self-entry with RFID Cards or Kefobs. 1000 for Relay 1 used for door unlock and 10 for Relay 2 that could be used for specific applications such as disarming an alarm, door chime and many more.
- Color camera, 1/3” CCD 700 TVL model with 2.8mm lens, aided by bright LED lighting to illuminate visitors in the dark
- Color monitors with 7” brilliant TFT LCD screen and wide-view 16:9 screen
- White, ultra-slim surface-mount monitor housing (optional)
- Monitoring capabilities with push-button operation and volume, color and brightness controls
- High-performance speaker with crisp sound and hands-free intercom communication
- Strong, dependable electric door strike controlled from the monitor
- Requires a 4-core, non-twisted, shielded security cable for distances up to 50 feet (about 15 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal) for longer distances and/or systems with more monitors
Is this Multi-Unit Video Door Phone Intercom System Right for You?
This is an affordable, stand-alone system that is fully customizable and expandable to fit your specific door-access security requirements. It is often used in:
- 3-unit apartment buildings
- Large Estate
- Office suites with up to 3 offices
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Any workplace where controlling access to one or two doors is desired
Cloud Server Intercom to Smart Phone Bridge (optional)
Want to receive video calls from the door on your Android or Apple smartphone? Get this optional Cloud Server!
Integrate the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" with the 4 wire PalWintec Video Intercom and receive calls from front Door Visitors on your Android or IoS Smartphone. This innovative box will provide you with the best of both worlds, receive visitors video from the front door on your stationary monitor or on your smartphone when you step away from the monitor or when you are away from your home or business.
Cloud Server Features
- Receive Calls with APP on Android or IoS (Apple Phone)
- When visitor presses the Call Button of the Video Doorbell you will receive an instant notification on your Smartphone, see your visitor and if you choose answer the call.
- Unlock the door from your smart phone
- 2 Way Audio Communication
- Add authorized users
- Connect the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" to your local network with CAT5/6 cable.
- Operates in Wi-Fi in Cellular environment.
- Connect 2 outdoor stations to the same system
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Dimensions - 7 (L) X 4 (W) X 1 (H) inch
Expand this System for a Customized Door Access Solution
This system can be expanded to include a total of two outdoor stations and four monitors per apartment (more monitors with additional wiring). It can also be customized in several ways.
See the content above to learn about the expansion and customization options.
The Menu near the top of this page allows you to select the options you want to include in your system. Entry Vision technicians are available to assist you in configuring the best system for your home or business. Contact us today with questions or to place an order.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com