The VEGA 4-apartment video intercom keypad system features 1 door station and 4 indoor monitors. The HD camera and bright LED lights in the doorbell station offer night vision, and the keypad supports 40 user codes. Each monitor is equipped with a brilliant-color 7” TFT LCD screen and quality speaker. The equipment gives a clear picture of who is at the door or gate and allows you to monitor the area too. The system provides hands-free communication for both parties, and the door can be remotely controlled from inside for convenience and security
The standard video intercom door phone station package includes an attractive flush-mount housing, but a surface-mount housing is available at your option for easy installation. The 4 call buttons/doorbells and nametags are backlit, so they are easy to see and use in the dark. Finally, choose the security option that fits your requirements – a heavy-duty electric strike or tough, dependable magnetic lock.
VEGA Video Keypad Intercom System Components
This s a complete system, but it can be expanded and customized to meet your specific requirements. The base package includes:
- One (1) Vandal-resistant, weatherproof video doorbell phone with keypad and 4 backlit call buttons and name tags for that are easily read at night: Model EV4WDP3134- Click HERE for more details
- Four (4) 7” color monitor (one for each apartment) with TFT LCD wide screen design in a slim, attractive housing: Model EV4WM300W- Click HERE for more details
- Four (4) Wide-range power supplies for the four monitors: Model EV4WPS14.5-1.3A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) 120VAC to 12VDC Wall mount transformer: Model EVPS12VDC2A- Click HERE for more
- One (1) Exit button: Model EVEB802W- Click HERE for more details
- Choice of one of the following electric locks for the door phone - option 2:
- One (1) Electric door strike (Default) – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NONC- Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Optional Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or One (1) Magnetic 1200lb door lock: Model EVML1200LED- Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Relay to interface with a vehicular gate controller
Consider Your following Options to expand your system Before Ordering
- Option 1 – Change the outdoor station from flush mount to surface mount.
- Option 2 - Choice of an Electric Lock: Electric Door strike, magnetic lock 600Lb or 1200Lb. NOTE: If you choose to operate an automatic vehicular gate chose the relay option. If you connect the video system to an existing unlocking system, select NONE.
- Option 3 – Add Monitors to Apartment #1 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 4 – Add Monitors to Apartment #2 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 5 – Add Monitors to Apartment #3 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 6 – Add Monitors to Apartment #4 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 7 – Add a 2nd Flush Mount outdoor station at a separate entry.
- Option 8 - To surface mount the 2nd outdoor station select "ADD Surface Mount Adapter to Doorphone #2"
- Option 9 – If you add a 2nd outdoor station, select one of the following electric locks: Electric door strike – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NONC
Change to Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or a Relay for Vehicular Gate Controller.
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell System with Backlit Keypad and 7” Color Monitor
- Waterproof video doorbell phone with backlit keypad and 4 call buttons and nametags that are easy to read in the dark, all in your choice of a flush mount (standard) or surface mount (optional) housing
- Color camera, 1/3” CCD 700 TVL model with 2.8mm lens, aided by bright LED lighting to illuminate visitors in the dark
- Backlit keypad has a 1010 user capacity for self-entry . 1000 Codes for Relay 1 used for door unlock and 10 codes for Relay 2 that could be used for specific applications such as alarm disarm, special door chime and many more.
- Monitoring capabilities with push-button operation and volume, color and brightness controls
- Four color monitors each with 7” brilliant TFT LCD screen and wide-view 16:9 screen
- White, ultra-slim surface-mount monitor housings
- High-performance speaker in each monitor with crisp sound and hands-free intercom communication
- Strong, dependable electric door strike controlled from the monitor or optional magnetic lock
- Requires a 4-core, non-twisted, shielded security cable for distances up to 50 feet (about 15 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal) for longer distances and/or systems with more monitors
Is this Video Door Phone Intercom/Camera System Right for You?
If you’re looking for an affordable door access control system for your home or small business this customizable and expandable system will completely meet your needs. It is often used in:
- Single and multi-family homes
- 4-apartment buildings
- Small offices, salons and studios
- Large estates
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Any workplace where controlling access to one or two doors is desired
- For controlling an entry door or a gate
Expand this System for a Customized Door Access Solution
This system can be expanded to include a total of two outdoor stations and four monitors per apartment or office suite. More monitors can be added with additional wiring. There are several ways to customize this package to fit your requirements.
The information above discusses your expansion and customization options. The Menu near the top of this page allows you to select the options you want to include in your system. Entry Vision technicians are available to assist you in configuring the best system for your home or business. Contact us today with questions or to place an order.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org