Enhanced security and convenience are delivered by this high-performance, turnkey video doorbell intercom system with 600lbs magnetic door lock. It is equipped with CCD cameras to deliver true night vision quality and an RFID card and FOB reader with 1,000-card capacity per station. The doorbell video phones are designed with individual call buttons and nameplates for each apartment.
System monitors include bright 7” screens with touchscreen and touchpad performance that allows quick set up, remote door lock control and management of images captured by the night vision camera. The intercom and monitor offer hands-free communication between the caller and the apartment resident.
With 2-wire design, installation is greatly simplified, and the system can be expanded to serve 16 apartments.
Components Included in this System
This is an expandable video intercom system that starts with:
- One (1) Master Basic Key FOB set
- Free software for system setup and management (Requires optional RS485 to USB converter)
- NOTE 1: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Top Features of the Night Vision Door Bell Video Phone with Eight 7” Color Touchscreen Memory Monitors for 8-Unit Apartment Expandable up to 32 Apartments
The major features of this versatile, high-performance video intercom doorbell system include:
- Easy expansion from 8 up to 16 apartments
- 2-wire technology that offers simple and economical installation with unshielded 14 AWG wire
- Two durable aluminum alloy door bell video phones each with dedicated call button and name plate for four apartments
- CCD Night Vision camera with adjustable angle
- Built-in RFID reader with capacity for 1,000 cards for tenants and other authorized personnel
- 7” color LCD/TFT monitors with touchscreen and touch pad adjustment and control
- Hands-free communication between monitors or between any monitor and a doorbell video phone
- Remote lock control with programmable unlock time of 1 to 99 seconds
- Dependable 600lbs magnetic door lock for secure lock/unlock from the system monitors
- Video and audio monitoring and call initiation to the outdoor video intercom doorbell
- Video and Image capture, store and view with 128MB internal memory and 32GB SD card reader (card not included)
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone (optional call forwarder module required)
- Surveillance camera integration optional (see expansion details below)
Simple Operation with Touchscreen Control
When the visitor pushes an apartment call button, their image is displayed on the monitor. The tenant viewing the monitor can communicate hands-free with the visitor and remotely unlock the door if desired.
Expanding the Night Vision Door Bell Video Phone with Eight 7” Color Touchscreen Memory Monitors for 8-Unit Apartment Expandable to 16 Apartments
Your expansion options are shown in the menu near the top of this page. Total capacity includes:
- Up to 16 monitors in 16 separate apartments with standard flush mount or upgraded surface mount
- Up to 4 door bell video phones
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras with one door bell video phone with addition of One surveillance camera controller for every 2 cameras
- Up to 2 surveillance camera control units
- Telephone call forwarder to a landline or cell phone
- Output branch controllers
- Special order door bell video phones
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
Select your option using the menu near the top of this page. If you select the additional door bell video phone(s) a 4-way branch controller will be added automatically to your order and will be shown in an image that will pop up to the left of the option menu.
There are more installation and signal distribution possibilities. Please contact Entry Vision Tech Support. We’ll help you choose the best system for your specific requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com