This turnkey, easy-to-install system offers remote access control of any door lock using a single phone or multiple phones on the same line, and you can screen visitors without approaching the door or window.
The phone rings when the outdoor telephone intercom button is pushed. Simply answer the phone to speak with the visitor, and push “0” on the phone to unlock the door. It even has call waiting, adding convenience to dependable security.
We’ve configured this set with a tough magnetic lock able to withstand 600lbs of force, but it can also be used with electric strike or deadbolt lock and motorized doors or gates.
These Components are Included
- One (1) Installation and operating Manual
- NOTE: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Contact Entry Vision technical support professionals today if you have questions about this system or would like to discuss your specific door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of this Telephone Entry System with Anti Vandal Doorphone
You’ll enjoy proven technology with this smart, durable doorbell intercom access control system with these benefits:
- DIY installation is possible with the simple wiring and clear instructions
- Activates magnetic, electric strike, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates
- Remote lock activation by pushing “0” on the phone
- Works with corded or cordless Landline phones but does not require an external line
- Self entry with 110 codes 2 relay backlit keypad
- Call-waiting prevents calls from being dropped while you answer the doorbell intercom
- Two-way communication with the visitor and the option of initiating calls to the door phone
- Door phone rings electronically so visitors know the indoor phone is ringing
- Functions as an internal intercom system when multiple phones are on the same line
- Calls from the door phone can be transferred from one indoor phone to another with ease
- Designed to work with any existing phone or network with minimal installation
- An economic solution with all you need in one easy-to-install kit
- Tough 600lb magnetic lock
- Factory tested before shipping
- Free email and online tech support available
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry System with Anti Vandal Door Phone?
While recommended for the elderly or disabled, this system is also popular with:
- Homeowners who want to secure the main entry door
- Business owners and staff that want to control access to employees, vendors and visitors without issuing keys or installing a card reader
- Retailers of high-risk inventory such as jewelry, guns or electronics
- Cash advance locations
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where controlling access is important
- Anyone who lives or works alone and wants enhanced security backed by dependable technology