Enjoy enhanced security at home or work around the clock with this high-performance, turnkey doorbell video phone with 600lbs magnetic door lock. It is equipped with a night vision camera using advanced digital signal processing to send a clear, color image to the monitors even in the dark.
The monitors are high-quality units with color 7” touchscreens and touch pads that make them easy to use and provide hands-free communication with the doorbell intercom.
The lock is controlled two ways: from the monitor or using the keypad and a programmed code. The keypad is backlit for ease of use in the dark.
Installation and system expansion is simplified by the 2-wire design used throughout the system to provide reliable audio and video performance along with remote lock control.
Components Included in this System
With the purchase of this system, you will receive:
Top Features of the Night Vision Video Intercom Doorbell with 7" Color Touchscreen Monitors
This system is loaded with performance features to add security and convenience to your home or workplace.
- Two 7” color monitors with outstanding clarity that feature touchscreen and touchpad control of door locks, system controls and hands-free communication
- Outdoor station with night vision capability using advanced digital signal processing
- Backlit keypad for fast, easy code entry even at night
- Total of 80 programmable entry codes plus temporary codes for one-time visitors such as guests, contractors or vendors
- Voice and sound entryway monitoring
- Image and video clip capture and storage
- Lock control from either monitor
- Reliable and strong 600lbs magnetic door lock controlled remotely from the monitors
- Intercom communication between monitors
- Flexible 2-wire design for simplified installation even in multilevel structures
- FM video modulation technology that ensures reliability while reducing interference
- Many expansion and configuration options (see details below)
- Optional integration of surveillance cameras
- Optional call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
Who Should Consider this Color Monitor Video Intercom Backlit Keypad Doorbell System?
This system is designed to meet the security and convenience requirements of:
- Single-family residences where two monitor locations are desired
- Two-family residences such as duplexes, twins or condominiums
- Daycare and elder care facilities where access control is essential
- Stores selling jewelry, electronics, guns or other high-risk goods
- Office suites or other workplaces where remote door lock control with video and audio is desired
Two-wire Design & Easy Installation
You can install this system if you have basic wiring knowledge and skills. If you hire a professional, the simplified 2-wire installation will cut down on installation time.
Expanding this System to Meet your Needs
The menu at the top of the page gives you complete options for expanding this unit. Total capabilities include up to:
- 4 door bell video phones
- 16 monitors
- 6 surveillance cameras (requires One surveillance camera controller for each 2 surveillance cameras)
- Surveillance camera controller
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Output branch controllers required when adding doorbell video phones
Select the options you want in the menu. If you select one or more additional doorbell video phones, a 4-way branch controller will be added automatically to your order and will be shown in an image that will pop up to the left of the option menu.
Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements with an Entry Vision Tech Support professional.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com