Here’s the dependable and convenient way to control access to your home or business, a turnkey telephone entry intercom system backed by the strength of a magnetic door lock with 600lb of holding force.
This telephone-connected entry intercom system works with any home or business phone or network of phones. Simply answer a call from the door phone with your corded or cordless phone for two-way communication with the visitor. Press the “0” to activate the lock on the door or gate and allow the visitor entrance.
Installing this popular entry intercom phone system is as easy as using it. This package includes a 600lb magnetic lock, but the system also works with electric strike, deadbolts and motor-driven doors and gates. Install outdoor station in weather protected area.
These Components are Included
- One (1) Installation and operating Manual
- NOTE: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements or have questions about this system.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phone and 600lb Magnetic Lock
This smart, high-quality access control intercom system delivers these features:
- Two-way communication with the person at the door
- Lock opening by pressing “0” on the handset
- Works with deadbolt locks, electric strike locks or motors in addition to magnetic lock included with this system
- Compatible with all standard phone equipment including multiple phones on a single line
- Self Access with 110 code 2 Relay Backlit Keypad
- Includes call waiting, so you can respond to the visitor and return to your phone call
- Offers internal intercom between all phones on the same line
- Hands-free communication for person at the door
- Electronic ringing at the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Cost savings are produced with the purchase of an entire system when compared with the price of buying components separately
- Compatibility of the components is ensured
- Easy installation with complete instructions included
- Factory tested by Entry Vision tech professionals
- Free email and online tech support available
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phone & Magnetic Lock?
Customers choosing this security system include:
- Elderly and disabled who want to allow entry to family members, care givers and guests while remaining secure in their home
- Any homeowner who wants to control access to the home’s main entrance
- Business owners who want to control access by employees and vendors without having multiple keys in circulation or incurring the cost of an electronic card reader
- Retailers selling jewelry, guns, electronics or other high-risk merchandise
- Cash advance locations
- Daycare facilities where access is open only to caregivers, parents and visitors who are registered
- Anyone who works alone in an office or studio and wants a sense of personal security backed by proven technology