Security and convenience are combined in this turnkey entry intercom and door phone system. It allows you to talk with visitors at the intercom doorphone using a corded or cordless phone without approaching the door or window to identify them.
The door or gate is unlocked with the “0” key, and the dependable and strong 600lb magnetic lock can be activated and the call waiting feature means you don’t have to drop calls to answer the door.
Designed for single phones and phone networks, the system works as an internal intercom when multiple phones are on the same line.
The decorative door phone intercom is surface mounted and constructed of high-grade, rugged material to resist vandalism. The system also works with electric strike and deadbolt locks and motor-driven doors and gates.
Install Outdoor station in weather protected area.
These Components are Included
See our menu of options on this page to configure the system that is right for your needs. If you’d like to discuss your specific entry control requirements or if you have questions about this system, our professional technicians are available today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Metal Door Phone and Electric Door Strike
Here are the benefits offered by this intercom door bell system that connects to the phone or phones in your home or business:
- Offers the ability to communicate with visitors without putting yourself at risk
- Activates several lock types including electric strike, magnetic, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates
- Open door lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- Corded and cordless phone compatibility
- Works with all standard phone equipment including phone networks
- Call-waiting means you never lose a call while opening the door
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Transfer of incoming calls from one indoor phone to another on the same line is easy
- Functions as an internal intercom system for all phones on the same line
- The door phone rings electronically, so visitors know the indoor phone is signaling their arrival
- Clear instructions are provided, and DIY installation is possible
- The kit includes everything needed, avoiding the cost of buying components separately
- High-quality 600lb magnetic lock
- 2 relay 110 code Access control backlit keypad
- Factory tested before shipping
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Metal Door Phone?
This system is often chosen by elderly residents and adults with disabilities. It is also installed in:
- Homes where it is important to secure the main entrance
- Commercial buildings with access limited to employees, vendors and clients
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory such as jewelry and electronics
- Cash advance locations
- Daycare facilities where restricting access to authorized persons is important
- Eldercare facilities where it’s important to secure doors to prevent residents from leaving the building unaccompanied
- Studios, offices and shops where workers desire security backed by proven technology and the peace of mind it provides