Communicate with visitors to the door via your phone and the outside intercom doorphone while you remain secure. Use the “0” to allow entrance and the call waiting feature when the phone is in use. It’s that easy with this smart, high-quality telephone entry intercom system.
The set contains everything needed including Two (2) strong magnetic lock with 600lb holding force. Purchasing everything together offers cost savings versus buying components separately. The system can also be used to activate electric strike or deadbolt locks as well as motor-driven doors and gates.
The entire system is easy to install in most residential and commercial settings. The intercom door phone is flush mounted for an attractive, streamlined appearance. It can be used with a single phone or with multiple phones on the same line where it also serves as a phone-to-phone intercom system.
Add an optional Camera to one or both doorphones and see the visitor on any video monitor or TV with an analog video input. You can integrate the video from the doorphone with your existing video surveillance DVR system.
The optional video camera operates independently
These Components are Included
- One (1) Installation and operating Manual
The menu on this page shows you system options. If you have questions, contact Entry Vision professional technicians today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of this Telephone Entry Intercom Flush Mount Backlit Keypad Doorphone
This quality system is a popular choice for residential and commercial installation for these reasons:
- Can be used with magnetic locks, electric strike and deadbolts as well as motor-driven doors and gates
- Compatible with corded or cordless phones
- Communication with visitors is possible without approaching the door, and the lock is opened with the push of the “0” key
- The backlit keypad offers easy nighttime use
- 50 user codes available with 2 to 6 digits
- Call waiting enhances convenience
- Phone-to-phone intercom capability and call transfer when multiple phones are on the same line
- Can be used with all standard telephone equipment
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Tough anti-vandal design
- Dependable 600lb magnetic lock
- Easy installation with clear instructions included
- One kit with everything needed reduces cost of buying components separately
- Optional surface mount
- Dependable 600lb magnetic lock
- Factory tested for ensured reliability
- Free email and online tech support available
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Keypad Doorphone and 600lb Magnetic Lock ?
This phone to door phone intercom system provides security and convenience to large homes with multiple phones on the same line. It is also popular in:
- Any home when controlling access through 2 doors or gates
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Commercial settings where access control from within or with the keypad and codes is preferred to distributing keys or RFID cards
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where restricting access is important
- Retail locations with high-risk inventory such as electronics, cash and jewelry
Studios, offices and shops where a proven phone entry system is desired to provide security and peace of mind