Outstanding security and convenience will be enjoyed when you install this high-performance telephone to door phone intercom system. It is designed specifically for use in two-residence buildings such as duplex, twin or condominium that share a common entrances.
Visitors use the door phone intercom station, and their call goes to your phone, either corded or cordless. The system includes call waiting to ensure you can communicate with your visitor without losing an existing call. Pressing the “0” key unlocks the tough 600lb magnetic lock to allow the visitor entrance. It’s just that simple, and you enjoy the security of screening visitors without approaching the door. Add an optional Camera to one or both doorphones and see the visitor or any video monitor or TV with an analog video input. You can integrate the video from the doorphone with your existing video surveillance DVR system.
The optional video camera operates independently
The backlit keypad with 50-code capacity allows access to residents and their guests. The system can be configured with an electric strike or deadbolt lock, and it is compatible with motor-driven doors and gates too.
This kit includes two door phone intercoms. Select an optional video camera with night vision for one or both door phones. If you wish or need to surface mount one or both door phones, this option is available. See the menu on this page for all your system configuration options.
These Components are Included
The basic system includes these components, but it can be enhanced with the options listed on the menu:
If you have any questions regarding this or other telephone entry intercom, contact Entry Vision technical support today. We’ll help you configure the right access control system for your requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom for Duplex Anti-vandal Keypad/Doorphone
This is a flush-mounted intercom door phone to create a streamlined appearance. It also offers:
- Communication with visitors without approaching a door or window
- The ability to “buzz” in visitors by pushing the “0” key on your phone
- Includes call-waiting for convenience
- Works with single and multiple phones and phone networks on the same line
- Phones on the line function as internal intercoms, and calls from the door phone can be transferred from one interior phone to another
- The door phone rings electronically to let visitors know the inside phone is ringing
- Calls can be initiated to the telephone entry intercom
- Each door phone to telephone adapter can be used with up to two Arena562 dual-button door phones installed at separate entrances
- Keypad has a capacity of 50 codes
- Tough 600lb magnetic lock
- Accommodates all standard phone equipment with minimal installation
- For use with electric strike, deadbolt and motorized doors and gates too
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry Intercom for Duplex Anti-vandal Keypad Doorphone?
While designed specifically for dual housing with a shared entrance, adding a second doorphone expands the system for use at two separate entrances. This telephone entry intercom system also makes sense for:
- Large single-family homes
- Retail shops with one or two entrances where screening customers is essential
- Commercial buildings where internal lock control and keypad lock activation is preferred to other door access control options such as the installation of an RFID card reader
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where it is important to screen visitors
- Studios or offices where a proven door access security system is desired