Genuine Night Vision technology gives you a clear image of who’s at the door, even in low-light conditions. The camera is housed in a durable video intercom doorbell with a call button and speaker for hands-free communication. The keypad allows for keyless control of the 600lbs magnetic door lock using a code and has an 80-code capacity and temporary codes for one-time users such as guests, contractors or vendors.
The two full-color monitors with 7” touchscreens function as intercoms and provide remote lock control for convenience and security. They allow you to capture, store and view images and video clips taken by the camera which can also be quickly transferred using the SD card reader.
Simplified 2-wire design delivers quality audio, video and lock control while making it easy to install and expand the system. This video intercom door bell is a popular choice for single-family and multi-family dwellings and a range of commercial uses.
Components Included in this System
Here’s what comes with this system. It’s a great start and can be expanded to meet your specific door access control requirements.
Top Features of the Video Intercom Flush Backlit Keypad Doorbell with Two 7” Touchscreen Color Monitors
- Two 7” high-quality color monitors with clear 800x480 resolution offering touchscreen and touch pad usability
- Monitors may be placed in any room
- Remotely control two exterior door locks
- Tough, dependable 600lbs magnetic door lock controlled from the monitors
- See and hear who is at the door even at night
- Picture and video clip capture and storage with image viewing and transfer options
- Communication between indoor monitors
- Weather-protected door bell video phone with backlit access control keypad for durability and ease of use
- Flush mounting creates a streamlined appearance with stainless steel face
- Outdoor station adjustable-angle CCD color camera with LED for night view
- Easy installation and expansion with 2-wire design for single-level or multilevel buildings
- Expansion up to 4 door bell video phones, 16 monitors and 6 surveillance cameras (requires One surveillance camera controller for each 2 surveillance cameras)
- Optional call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Flush-Mount Backlit Keypad Doorbell?
This popular system is installed in these and similar locations:
- Single-family and multi-family residences
- Office suites with a common entrance
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Retail shops selling high-risk goods
Made for Easy Installation
The secret is the 2-wire design that optimizes performance while simplifying installation. If you’ve got good DIY wiring experience, you shouldn’t have any problem with the installation. If you’ve prefer to hire a pro, the simple installation will produce lower estimates than when wiring is complex.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Intercom Doorbell System
The menu of options is found on this page. Total capacity of this system includes up to:
- 4 outdoor night vision intercom stations
- 16 indoor color monitors
- 6 integrated surveillance monitors
- Surveillance camera controller
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Output branch controllers necessary for adding monitors and door bell video phones
These are the most common expansion options, but we can design additional configurations to meet your exact needs. Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements with an Entry Vision Tech Support professional.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org