See who’s at the door even in the dark with this audio/video intercom doorbell system with a 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike featuring Night Vision technology and two 7” indoor monitors that deliver a bright, clear picture. The touchscreen and touchpad monitors control two Fail Secure or Fail Safe electric door locks, and the caller’s image and video are captured and stored when they press the doorbell for entry.
This is also a keyless entry system with a large, backlit keypad with 80 programmable user codes. Authorized users with the code may enter conveniently without having to wait to be admitted from inside.
Two Fail-safe/Fail-secure door locks can be controlled from the indoor monitors or the doorbell video phone.
These enhanced security and convenience features make it a popular door lock system for duplexes and twin housing as well as single-family homes where two separate monitor locations are desired. It is also installed in a range of commercial buildings to control property access 24 hours a day.
Installers appreciate the simplicity of the 2-wire system that provides powerful audio, video and lock control performance. FM video modulation technology is used to better protect against interference, ensuring high performance and reliability.
Components Included in this System
Here’s what comes with this system. It’s a great start and can be expanded to meet your specific door access control requirements.
Top Features of the Video Intercom Flush Backlit Keypad Doorbell with Two 7” Touchscreen Color Monitors
- Two 7” high-quality color monitors with clear 800x480 resolution offering touchscreen and touch pad usability
- Monitors may be placed in any room
- Remotely control two exterior door locks
- Tough, dependable electric door strike lock controlled from the monitors
- See and hear who is at the door even at night
- Picture and video capture and storage with image viewing and transfer options
- Communication between indoor monitors
- Weather-protected door bell video phone with backlit access control keypad for durability and ease of use
- Flush mounting creates a streamlined appearance with stainless steel face
- Outdoor station adjustable-angle CCD color camera with LED for night view
- Easy installation and expansion with 2-wire design for single-level or multilevel buildings
- Expansion up to 4 door bell video phones, 16 monitors and 6 surveillance cameras (requires one surveillance camera controller for each 2 surveillance cameras)
- Optional call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Flush-Mount Backlit Keypad Doorbell?
This popular system is installed in these and similar locations:
- Single-family and multi-family residences
- Office suites with a common entrance
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Retail shops selling high-risk goods
Made for Easy Installation
The secret is the 2-wire design that optimizes performance while simplifying installation. If you’ve got good DIY wiring experience, you shouldn’t have any problem with the installation.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Intercom Doorbell System
The menu of options is found on this page. Total capacity of this system includes up to:
- 4 outdoor Night Vision intercom stations
- 16 indoor color monitors
- 6 integrated surveillance monitors
- Surveillance camera controller
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
- Output branch controllers necessary for adding monitors and door bell video phones
These are the most common expansion options, but we can design additional configurations to meet your exact needs. Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements with an Entry Vision Tech Support professional.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org