Upgrade security and convenience at home or on the job with this turnkey door access control system that delivers reliable performance. It is equipped with a 600lbs magnetic door lock and full-color night vision camera in the video doorbell intercom that delivers a clear image to the color monitors 24 hours a day.
The crystal-clear 7” color monitors offer touchscreen and touchpad ease of use, hands-free communication to the outdoor station and can be used as intercoms between rooms or offices when installed in the same building. Duplex installation is another popular choice.
Non-polarized 2-wire design provides clear audio, video and remote lock control and can be easily expanded to meet your home or business security requirements. See the menu on this page or the section below for expansion options, or contact an Entry Vision professional today.
These Components are Included
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell with Two 7" Touch Screen Memory Color Monitors
Here’s what the simple effectiveness of 2-wire design offers:
- Night vision, full-color outdoor camera
- 1/4 ACS 4T image sensor with digital signal processor (DSP) camera
- Flush mount camera housing for a clean, unobtrusive look
- Bright and clear 7” color monitors with the ease of touchscreen and touch pad control
- Remote door lock control
- Entrance monitoring
- Intercom communication between monitors
- FM video modulation technology helps maintain a clear, consistent picture
- Expandability up to 4 door bell video phones, 16 monitors and 6 surveillance cameras (with addition of One surveillance camera controller for every 2 cameras)
- Capturing and storage of images, video clips on the monitor's and micro SD memory card
- Replay on the monitor or download images and video clips to micro SD card for viewing with T-Views Photo software which is included
- Included Free T-Views Photo software
- Flexible wiring options for single-level and multilevel buildings
- Tough, durable 600lbs magnetic door lock controlled from the monitors
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Doorbell with Two 7" Touch Screen Memory Color Monitors?
This customizable intercom doorbell system is an excellent choice for a variety of users:
- Homeowners who want effective 24-hour door monitoring and lock control
- Business owners who have employees, vendors, clients and customers arriving during non-daylight hours
- Retailers selling high-risk goods such as jewelry, guns and electronics
- Daycare and elder care facilities where controlling access is essential
- Anyone who wants to record images of those arriving
Quick and Effective Installation
Anyone with basic wiring skills can install this system. If you hire a professional for the work, the simplicity of the design will lead to lower intercom doorbell system installation costs.
Expanding this Night Vision Flush Mount Video Doorbell with 2 Color Monitors
Entry Vision will tailor a system to meet your specific needs. This system will can be expanded to include:
- Up to 16 indoor color touchscreen monitors
- Up to 4 doorbell video phones
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras with addition of 1 surveillance camera controller for every 2 cameras
- Call forwarding
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Output branch controllers
The menu of expansion options is located near the top of this page.
NOTE: If you add a surveillance camera controller to the system, the maximum door bell video phones is three.
Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com