Use the landline in your home or business to communicate with visitors, screening them without jeopardizing security by approaching the door. This high-performance telephone entry intercom door phone system is easy to install and use. Simply push the “0” on the phone to open the lock. This feature is one of the reasons this is a popular system for elderly and disabled users.
This complete system saves you money over the cost of buying components separately. It works with a single phone or multiple phones on the same line, so is an ideal choice for a variety of residential and commercial settings.
The doorphone features durable metal construction and a keypad with a capacity for 50 user codes from two to six digits.
This turnkey system comes with a tough 600lb magnetic door lock, but it can be used with an electric strike or deadbolt lock or motorized doors and gates.
These Components are Included
The technical support pros at Entry Vision are available help you configure the right access control system for your requirements. Contact us today with questions.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Keypad Door Phone
The components in this system are engineered to work together, and you’ll save money buying a complete system versus purchasing the components separately. Here are the features you’ll enjoy:
- Remote activation of the door lock by pushing the “0” key on any connected phone
- Magnetic lock with 600lb holding force
- Two-way communication with visitors
- Call waiting, so calls from the door aren’t missed when the phone is in use
- Works with all standard phone equipment including phone networks with multiple phones on the same line
- Internal intercom with other phones on the same line
- Functions with corded or cordless phones
- Call transfer from one system phone to another
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know the phone inside is ringing
- Quick installation with easy-to-follow directions included
- Factory tested to ensure high performance
- Free email and online technical support from Entry Vision
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Door Phone and Electric Door Strike?
This system is popular with elderly and disabled users. The telephone intercom system with keypad can be used wherever remote activation of the door is desired. This includes:
- Any single-family residence
- Small offices or studios
- Retail shops selling goods such as jewelry, guns or electronics
- Cash advance stores
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where restricting access is essential
- Businesses where using codes for entry is preferred to distributing keys or installing an RFID card reader