Enhance security at home or work with a feature-rich telephone entry intercom door phone that offers convenience too such as call waiting. It allows you to communicate with visitors from inside your home or business without approaching the door.
Pushing “0” on your phone opens the lock, or it can be activated outside by those with a code.
This system includes a rugged magnetic lock with holding force to 600lbs, but it is also compatible with electric strike and deadbolt locks in addition to motorized gates and doors. With weather-resistant housing, the door phone intercom is an excellent choice for uncovered locations.
DIY installation of this telephone entry intercom system is possible using the clear, easily followed instructions included.
These Components are Included
The menu on this page shows you options for configuring the right system for your application. If you’d like to discuss your specific entry control requirements or if you have questions about this system, our professional technicians are available today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom Rain-protected Backlit Keypad Door Phone
Quality in the design and manufacturing of this system produces these advantages:
- Activates electric strike, magnetic, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates in addition to magnetic locks
- Use with corded or cordless phones
- Activate lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- The backlit keypad is easy to read any time of day
- The keypad offers 50 codes
- Call waiting and phone-to-phone intercom included
- Works with single, multiple and network phones on the same line
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Calls from the doorphone are easily transferred to another phone on the same line
- Electronic ringing of the door phone tells visitors the inside phone is ringing
- Tough, anti-vandal design
- Easy installation with the clear instructions included
- One complete kit reduces the cost of buying components separately
- Dependable 600lb magnetic lock
- Factory tested for ensured reliability
- Free email and online tech support available
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Rain-protected Backlit Keypad Doorphone?
This doorbell intercom system is recommended for the elderly parents those with disabilities. It is also popular in:
- Homes with a primary entrance for visitors
- Commercial settings where controlling access without distributing keys or installing a card reader is desired
- Daycare and eldercare facilities
- Retail locations where theft is a major risk
- Studios, offices and shops where having proven technology to provide security and a sense of safety is essential