Returns & Exchanges
Important Note: Use of the Entryvision website implies acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of our online store. They remain in effect whether or not you have read them:
Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a review and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Complete products in good condition can be returned within 30 days for a refund less a 25% restocking fee.
Entryvision will pay for return shipping on inaccurate shipments that are our fault. Please contact email@example.com for instructions.
You must contact Entryvision prior to returning any product for any reason. Items returned after 30 days or without proper warning are not eligible for a refund.
- Service and repair parts including connectors, tools and accessories cannot be returned for a refund
- Sales of discounted or discontinued items are final
- Products with damaged or missing parts can only be returned when the problem was caused by Entryvision or the manufacturer
An RMA (return merchandise authorization) must be requested for returns for any reason. Request an RMA by using the RMA form found in the bottom of this page and filling in all the required information. In the Details box, state the reason for making an RMA request. RMAs expire 15 days after they are issued, so returns must be made promptly.Items returned without an RMA will be shipped back to the customer. Please note the following before proceeding:
- Shipping costs for unauthorized returns are paid by the customer.
- Returned products must be in original packaging.
- Entryvision will inspect returned items for damage resulting from improper handling, use or installation by the customer or installer. Only undamaged and complete products will be eligible for a refund.
- Returns with missing or damaged parts will result in an adjustment of the refund. Entryvision reserves the right to refuse a refund for products damaged by the customer or installer.
- If you purchase shipping insurance and damage or a shortage occurs, the issue must be reported to the carrier within five days. The shipper is responsible for shipping damage.
- The customer must pay shipping charges on returns unless the return is due to packaging or product errors. Keep in mind that an RMA is required for all returns for any reason.
- Shipping fees are not refunded for any reason.
- Entryvision processes most returns in 3-5 business days after receipt of the returned products.
- Refunds will be made via the original payment method (including PayPal) up to 30 days after Entryvision receives the eligible return.
- RMA will be approved to EntryVision Customers only, who complete the form and clearly state the problem they encounter. Incomplete requests will be rejected.
- Since part of RMA approval process may require that we call you. Please make sure that you leave a phone number where you are accessible during our operating hours (Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM EST).
- Return Address will be provided with your approved RMA.
To call us regarding your return please call us at 850-692-6621 - If we are not available to answer your call please leave a clear and concise message with the following information:
Name of person who placed the order
Reason for your call - Please describe in detail
Your phone number