This turnkey package from EntryVision functions as a stand-alone system or can be integrated into a larger computer-controlled gate or door access control system. The waterproof keypad is coated with durable epoxy for outdoor installation, and the durable vandal-proof housing increases longevity. Keypad capacity includes 1200 common user PIN codes, 50 visitor codes and one administrator code. Keypad mounting screws and a six-wire harness are part of the RFID keypad package.
PIN codes are typed into the keypad, and the lock can also be activated using an RFID EM card (two are included) or coded FOB. FOBs and additional EM cards are available using the menu on this page or contacting EntryVision.
You’ll find it easy to program the keypad using the clearly written manual included in this package. The 24-hour timer can be programmed to the second from one second to 24 hours for precise access control. Your second option is toggle mode. The lock is opened with a code, and it remains open until the code is reentered. Visitor PINs can be programmed for one-time use or to remain effective from 1 to 99 hours.
This package includes our heavy-duty magnetic lock with a holding force of 1200lbs determined in collinear load tests. It’s the right choice where enhanced security is of utmost importance.
These Components are Included
Note: If your door is design, you’ll need the ZL1200 bracket to mount the lock . It is available from EntryVision using the menu on this page or by calling us.
Also, FOBs and additional EM cards are available on our products menu or by calling EntryVision. We’re here to answer questions about this system and help you find the right door access control package for your application.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the RFID Anti-vandal / Waterproof Keypad Set with 1200Lbs Magnetic Lock
This system accommodates a large number of users and is built with the quality necessary to provide durability in high-traffic locations. You’ll enjoy these advantage:
- Proven access control for any door or gate
- Epoxy-coated keypad for weatherproof installation in any climate
- Vandal-resistant housing
- 1200-user capacity for high-traffic applications plus 50 visitor codes, 50 duress codes and one administrator (super user) code
- Common user PINs, group user PINs and private user PINs offer several levels of security
- Lock activation with PIN code, RFID EM card or coded FOB
- Lock has color-changing LED light for visual status indication
- Timer mode keeps the lock open for the exact amount of time you program, from one second to 24 hours in one-second increments
- Toggle mode opens the lock when a code is entered and closes it again when the code is reentered
- Second system relay can be used for a security alarm or to control lighting
- Exit button can be installed near the exit for common use or in a secure area for controlled used
- Heavy-duty 1200lbs magnetic lock for robust security of a door or gate
Who Should Consider the RFID Anti-vandal / Waterproof Keypad Set with 1200Lbs Magnetic Lock?
The weatherproof keypad with epoxy coating offers worry-free, reliable use outdoors. With the 1200lbs lock, this system makes sense where enhanced strength is important. This system is commonly installed for gate or door control in airports, manufacturing or storage facilities, government buildings, schools and medical facilities.