This set has all the components required to install an enhanced access control in one high-performance package. A clearly written manual that includes wiring, programming and operating instructions is included. The package can be used as a stand alone or integrated into a door access control system.
Featuring a high user capacity, the system’s keypad is waterproof and resistant to debris for outstanding long-term durability. Its mullion narrow shape factors suites perfectly for installations that do not have much space while still requiring the toughness and backlit keys.
Use the keypad to program a lock to remain open from 1 second to more than 24 hours, or use toggle mode to open the lock with a code and keep it open until the code is entered a second time.
The additional relay included can be used to activate a security system or lighting to make entering the home or building safer. The included Exit button offers quick exit from within with a simple push. To activate the lock, key in one of 1200 user PINs (with more than 1 million PIN number available), 50 visitor PINs or a programmed EM card or FOB.
The set is complete with a dependable electric strike lock and large Exit button that can be installed near the exit for general use or in a secure location for controlled use.
These Components are Included
Top Features of the RFID Anti-Vandal Waterproof Backlit Keypad Set W/Door Strike
Designed for use in residential settings with few users or commercial/industrial settings with more than 1000 users, this versatile, high-quality door access control unit offers these benefits:
- Dependable access control to a home, building or restricted area
- IP65-rated housing offers outstanding protection against dust, moisture and vandals
- 1000 User PIN capacity for Output 1 plus 50 Visitor and 50 Duress codes
- Visitor codes programmable for one-time use; may be programmed to be valid for 1 to 99 hours
- Outputs 2 and 3 offer additional 100 User and 10 Duress codes each
- Easily programmed via the keypad
- Quick entry achieved by passing a card or FOB near the keypad/reader
- Stand-alone operation or integration into a larger access control system using a proven Wiegand bus
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Timer allows you to program how long you want the lock to remain open
- Toggle mode opens the lock with a code and leaves it open until the code is entered again
- Common user PINs, Group user PINs and Private user PINs give you several levels of security enhancement
- Additional relay could be utilized for integration with a door bell chime. A dedicated key marked with a Bell activates and closes the Normally Open contacts.
- Exit button installed inside exterior door offers fast egress and can be programmed to keep the lock open for a specific length of time
- Dependable EVES136NO/NC 4 7/8” electric door strike
RFID Backlit Anti-vandal Weather proof Keypad Mullion Mount with vandal resistant Door Strike?
If you’ll be placing your reader in a location which is tight in space, susceptible to dust and moisture, this weatherproof anti-vandal RFID keypad that also resists debris is an excellent choice. Its large capacity for users and guests works well in industrial and manufacturing facilities, hospitals, government buildings and similar high-traffic settings.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to a EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com