A high-performance keypad/reader and a robust, stainless steel magnetic lock with 800lbs of holding force and a conduit fitting are featured in this stand-alone system. It is ideal for residential or commercial use where access must be controlled to the entire building or a restricted area. This package contains everything needed for access control including a durable stainless steel Exit button that can be easily adapted for outdoor installation. You’ll also receive mounting screws, a wiring harness, 120VAC/12VDC power supply and a manual for quick installation, programming and use.
The mullion-style keypad is ideal for installing on narrow surfaces. The surface is coated with epoxy for weather-proof durability and easy cleaning, and it is backlit to make it bright and readable even in the dark. The unit’s housing is tough plastic with an IP55 rating for protection against the elements.
Standard activation of the lock is achieved by entering a code, and the unit has a 1000-code capacity for ongoing users and a 50-code capacity for visitors. The visitor codes are easily programmed to work just once or be functional up to 99 hours. Quick activation is possible by waving a coded EM card or FOB in close proximity to the reader. This package includes two RFID EM cards. FOBs and additional cards are available from EntryVision by using the menu on this page or contacting us.
You’ve got two options for the amount of time the lock remains open. Timer mode allows you to program the activation time to the second, up to 24 hours, for precise control. When you switch to toggle mode, the lock opens with a code and remains open until the code is entered again.
These Components are Included
Reminder: Additional RFID cards and key FOBs are available from EntryVision at affordable prices. See the menu on this page for details.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to a EntryVision technical support professional for assistance in selecting the right system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad-800Lbs Conduit-ready Magnetic Lock
This complete package offers these benefits:
- Dependable access control to any gate or door
- Mullion-style design for installing on narrow surfaces
- 800lbs of holding force in a lock constructed of durable stainless steel, epoxy sealed for weatherproof longevity including a conduit fitting for easy wiring
- Tough plastic housing providing IP55 protection against dust and moisture
- Stainless steel Exit button that can be adapted for outdoor use and programmed for control of exit time
- Lock activation using codes, RFID EM cards and FOBs
- 1000-code capacity for common users; 50-code capacity for visitors
- Lock activation can be timed in one-second increments from one second to 24 hours
- Toggle mode activates the lock with a code and keeps it open until the code is reentered
- Visitor codes can be programmed for a single use or to be usable up to 99 hours
- Dedicated doorbell button on keypad
- Extra relay can be used to connect a security system or control lighting
Who Should Consider this RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad-800Lbs Conduit-ready Magnetic Lock?’
This system is popular for outdoor installation when dependable, strong security is essential and where the mounting surface is narrow. You’ll find this RFID backlit keypad in use on the grounds of airports, construction sites, outdoor storage facilities, banks, stadiums and athletic facilities and many similar locations.