This complete, turnkey package is the ideal choice for installation on narrow surfaces. The backlit mullion keypad is an RFID reader too and is backed by the strength of a magnetic lock with 600lbs holding force. It can be activated using a PIN code, coded EM card or coded FOB. Designed for high-traffic locations, the PIN code capacity is 1000 common users and 50 guests. A Super User (administrator) code is used with the keypad to program the timer and other functions.
Guest codes can be programmed to be usable one time or effective from 1 to 99 hours. The keypad is easily programmed to activate the lock for one second to 24 hours in one-second increments for precise control. You’ve got a toggle mode option too. The lock is opened with a code, and it remains open until the code is entered again.
The backlit keypad is bright and easy to read in all light conditions. This package is complete with keypad accessories including mounting screws, a six-wire harness and an easy-to-follow installation and programming manual. The unit is powered by the plugin 120VAC/12VDC/2A transformer. The additional output contacts may be connected to a security alarm or lighting.
These Components are Included
- 1. If your door swings in, you’ll need the ZL600 bracket to mount the lock . It is available from EntryVision.
- 2. Additional RFID cards and key FOBs are available from EntryVision at affordable prices. See the menu on this page for details.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to a EntryVision technical support professional for assistance in selecting the right system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad with 600Lbs Magnetic Door Lock
Proven technology combines with beefy security to provide you with these advantages:
- Stand-alone system with everything needed for complete door access control
- Dependable access control of a gate or door to any home, building or restricted area
- Three ways to activate for entry: Typing a code into the keypad, waving an EM card near the reader or using a coded FOB in the same manner as a card
- Keyboard is coated with durable epoxy to protect it in all types of weather, so this unit can be installed outdoors
- Backlighting and a dedicated doorbell button offers outstanding functionality
- Mullion-style housing is weatherproof and ideal for installation on narrow surfaces
- Programming via the keypad is easy using the included manual
- 1000-code capacity for output 1
- Visitor codes offer one-time use or can be programmed to be functional up to 99 hours
- Timer mode: Lock is activated from one second to 24 hours and can be programmed to the second
- Toggle mode: Lock opens with a code and closes when the code is re-entered
- Exit button offers common egress when installed near the exit; it can also be installed in a secure location to control who exits the area or building
- Exit button can be programmed with the keypad to stay open for the time you determine
- 600lbs magnetic lock offers strong security
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad with 600Lbs Magnetic Door Lock?
In addition to residential installation, this system is often installed in high-traffic commercial locations where access control of an area or the entire building is essential. You’ll find this RFID keypad reader in hotels, airports, schools, medical facilities, government buildings and manufacturing and storage facilities.