Enhance security in any outdoor location with this complete gate and door access control system with a keypad reader, strong magnetic lock, large Exit button and the accessories needed to install, wire, power and program it.
Both the 800lbs lock and the Exit button feature stainless steel construction to withstand the elements. The lock is weather-sealed for outstanding durability and performance in all climates.
The mullion-style keypad is the right choice wherever installation space is narrow. The surface is coated with durable epoxy for weather-resistant performance. The ABS plastic housing provides IP55-rated protection against moisture and debris. The keypad is suited for a high-traffic location with total capacity of 1000 common users and 50 visitors.
Users may enter a code or wave a coded EM card or FOB in close proximity to the reader to activate the lock which can be programmed in one-second increments to stay open from one second to 24 hours. In toggle mode, the lock opens when a code is used, and it remains open until the code is reentered. Visitor codes can be programmed to be effective just once or remain usable for 1 to 99 hours.
All programming is easily completed using the keypad and the Super User (administrator) code. The large Exit button can be programmed to stay open as long as you choose, and it can be adapted for use outdoors.
These Components are Included
- 1. Additional RFID cards and key FOBs are available from EntryVision at affordable prices. See the menu on this page for details.
- 2. If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to a EntryVision technical support professional for assistance in selecting the right system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad with 800Lbs Outdoor Magnetic Lock
This is a stand-alone system that contains everything you need. Excellent quality and robust security are combined in this gate and door access control system with these advantages:
- Stainless steel magnetic lock with 800lbs of holding force is weather sealed with epoxy and has a conduit fitting for outdoor installation
- Epoxy-coated keypad has a tough plastic housing with an IP55 rating for excellent protection against moisture and debris
- Keypad is backlit for easy reading even in the dark
- Mullion style design is slim and works on narrow mounting surfaces
- Lock activated by entering a PIN code on the keypad or by waving a coded RFID EM card or FOB in proximity to the reader
- Timer mode: Use the keypad to program precisely how long you want the lock to remain open when activated, from 1 second to 24 hours in second increments
- Toggle mode: Activate the lock with a code, and it remains open until the code is entered again
- Keypad equipped with an extra relay that can be used to control a security alarm or lighting for safety and convenience
- Keypad has a dedicated doorbell button
- Smart, programmable Exit button can be programmed to precisely control exit time
- Exit button can be placed near the exit door or in a secure area when you want to control exiting of the home, building or area
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Mullion Keypad with 800Lbs Outdoor Magnetic Lock?
The stainless steel lock and Exit button make it a popular choice for outdoor installation. It’s commonly used in construction sites, storage yards, secure areas at airports or government facilities, banks, stadiums and athletic facilities and similar locations.