This complete turnkey access control system boasts weatherproof construction for installation outdoors where you want to secure an entrance or gate with proven, programmable technology.
Our RFID weatherproof keypad features an ABS plastic housing with an IP55 rating for protection against moisture and debris. It is activated via code, EM RFID card or FOB and has a 1000-code capacity to accommodate a large number of users.
This RFID card reader keypad system is designed for stand-alone use in a variety of residential and commercial settings. Weatherproof design is ideal for uncovered locations.
The 800lbs lock offers outstanding durability with stainless steel parts that are entirely weather sealed for performance you can depend on. The Exit button is also built with stainless steel and is easily adapted for outdoor use. The system is completed with keypad accessories including a six-wire harness, two RFID cards, installation and programming manual and a 120VAC/12VDC/2A plugin transformer.
Key FOBs and additional EM cards are available from EntryVision using the menu on this page or by contacting us to order.
These Components are Included
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to an EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad w/ 800Lbs Magnetic Lock
Designed for outdoor installation, this high-performance and versatile system delivers these benefits:
- Epoxy-coated, weatherproof keypad that is activated via type-in code, EM card or FOB
- Ideal for a large number of common users with 1000-code (PIN) capacity with more than 1 million different PIN possibilities
- Visitor codes (50) and Super User (administrator) code included
- Visitor codes may be programmed for one-time use or functional for 1 to 99 hours
- Tough ABS plastic cover has resistance rating for moisture and debris of IP55
- The keypad is backlit to make it easy to read at night
- Programming done via the keypad
- Timer mode opens lock from one second to 24 hours
- Toggle mode opens lock which remains open until code is entered again
- 24-hour timer is programmable to the second
- Second relay can be used to connect a security system, door chime or lighting
- Doorbell function with dedicated button
- Exit button with stainless steel construction withstands the elements when adapted for outdoor use
- Programmed time for lock to remain open once Exit button has been pushed
- Strong magnetic lock with 800lbs holding force
Note: FOBs and additional EM cards are available from EntryVision using the menu on this page or by contacting us directly.
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad w/ 800Lbs Magnetic Lock?
With its weatherproof construction, this stand-alone door access control system is a durable choice for any outdoor application where high capacity, outstanding performance and robust strength are required.