This complete system allows you to control access to your home, building or a restricted area in a stand-alone package with all the components needed for high-performance security.
The system keypad accommodates 1000 user codes and includes a proximity EM card reader for quick access with a coded electromagnetic card or a coded FOB passed near the reader. Simply wave the EM card or FOB near the keypad/reader to activate the lock.
This RFID card reader keypad system is designed for stand-alone use in a variety of residential and commercial settings. Weatherproof design is ideal for uncovered locations.
The turnkey access control system is complete, so no additional components or accessories are required. It includes a weatherproof keypad, 2 RFID cards, mounting screws, wiring harness and a manual with clear instructions for installation and programming. The heavy-duty door strike is rated for 1 million operations and has a forcing strength of 2200lbs.
These Components are Included
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike
This is a large-capacity, heavy-duty system that ensures dependable security in a range of locations. Here is what it offers:
- Reliable access control to any home, building or restricted area
- Touch-sensing brightly backlit keypad
- A weatherproof keypad cover constructed from durable ABS plastic compliant with IP55 standards for moisture and debris resistance
- Programming via the keypad
- Quick entry by passing a coded card or FOB near the reader
- Keypad has output relay contacts for electric door strike (included in this package), magnetic door lock and doorbell chime
- Keypad programmable unlock mode options are Timed (lock stays open from 1 second to 24 hours programmed to the second) or Toggle (Unlock with a code and lock remains open until code is reentered)
- Exit button (typically mounted inside near the exit door) opens lock for the period of time you program
- Output 1 has 1000-PIN capacity
- Doorbell function with dedicated button
- Intelligent programmable exit/egress button offers better control of exit time
- Programmable User codes, Visitor Codes and Super User (Administrator) codes
- Dependable EVES136NO/NC 4 7/8” electric door strike
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike?
Designed for use in commercial settings, this versatile RFID/keypad access control system can be used in residential settings too. It’s the right choice for outside locations because of the weatherproof keypad that resists both moisture and dust/debris.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to a EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com