This complete system includes everything needed to secure door access control that is dependable, durable and versatile. The epoxy-coated RFID backlit keypad offers three means of entrance – code, EM RFID card or FOB. The large Exit button can be mounted near the door or activated from a remote location where controlling exiting is important. This RFID card reader keypad system is designed for stand-alone use in a variety of residential and commercial settings. Weatherproof design is ideal for uncovered locations.
This high-performance system has a 1000-code capacity and comes with two RFID cards. EntryVision has additional cards as well as FOBS at competitive price that are guaranteed to be compatible. An IP55 rating for the keypad cover offers excellent protection against moisture and debris to maximize durability. Keypad accessories include mounting hardware, a six-wire harness and a clearly written manual that makes installation and programming easy.
The lock activated by the system is a strong, dependable magnetic lock with 1200lbs of holding force, a popular choice for both residential and commercial applications where reliable security is essential.
This stand-alone system is completed with a 120VAC/12VDC/2A wall plugin transformer. This RFID card reader keypad is compatible with a 26-bit standard Wiegand bus for reading EM cards and a 34-bit Wiegand bus for PIN code entry.
Note: If your door swings in, not out, you’ll need the ZL1200 bracket to mount the lock. It’s available from EntryVision.
These Components are Included
Note: If your door swings in, you’ll need the ZL bracket Model EVZLBracket600 to mount the lock . It is available at EntryVision
This system includes two RFID cards. If you would like to purchase key FOBs or additional cards, we have them at competitive prices. See the menu on this page for pricing or to order.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to an EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the 2861 RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad with 1200Lbs Magnetic Door Lock
Dependable access control in a high-quality system delivers these benefits:
- Access control that you can depend on to any home, building or restricted area
- Keypad is coated with epoxy for weatherproof performance
- Brightly backlit keypad with touch-sensing performance
- Functions as a stand-alone system with everything you need for installation, programming and operation
- Entry options include typing in a code or waving an EM RFID card or FOB in close proximity to the reader
- 1000 code capacity for regular users
- 50 visitor codes may be programmed via the keypad for one-time use or made operational for 1 to 99 hours
- Additional contact may be used for a security system, door chime or lighting
- Timed lock mode allows you to program the lock to remain open from 1 second to 24 hours
- Toggle lock mode opens the lock with a code, and the lock remains open until the code is entered again
- Keypad has output relay contacts for electric door strike (included in this package), magnetic door lock and doorbell chime
- Large Exit button can be mounted near the exit door or where it can be controlled by building personnel
- Doorbell function with dedicated button
- Programmable User codes, Visitor Codes and Super User (Administrator) codes
- As a reader, use with a 26-bit standard Wiegand bus for reading EM cards and a 34-bit Wiegand bus for PIN code entry
- Tough ABS black plastic weather cover offers IP55 protection against moisture and debris
- Dependable 1200lbs magnetic lock offers outstanding security
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad with 1200Lbs Magnetic Door Lock?
This system is a popular selection for government buildings, airports, schools, banks, manufacturing facilities and other locations with high traffic and a need for the enhanced security the RFID reader and 600lbs magnetic door lock provides.