Secure your home, restricted area, storage closet, walk-in gun locker, merchandise display or similar areas with a durable 300lbs magnetic door lock with proven performance. It is part of this reliable access control system featuring an RFID keypad reader that is coated with epoxy for weatherproof performance and backlit for easy reading in any light conditions.
We’ve packaged this system to include everything required – the keypad and it’s accessories including wiring harness and installation and programming manual, lock with 300lbs of holding force, 120VAC/12VDC plugin transformer and large Exit button. This RFID card reader keypad system is designed for stand-alone use in a variety of residential and commercial settings. Weatherproof design is ideal for uncovered locations.
The set includes two RFID cards, and additional cards plus FOBs are available from EntryVision using the menu on this page. The backlit keypad is easy to read and use in any light conditions, and the tough ABS plastic cover maximizes performance and durability by keeping out moisture and debris.
These Components are Included
This system includes two RFID cards. If you would like to purchase KEYFOBS or additional cards, we have them at competitive prices. See the menu on this page for pricing or to order.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to an EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad with 300Lbs Magnetic Door Lock
This system provides proven security to entire buildings, rooms and smaller areas where access needs to be controlled. It offers these benefits:
- Keypad is backlit and has touch-sensing performance
- Epoxy keypad coating resists moisture
- Functions as a stand-alone system with everything you need for installation, programming and operation, or can be used as a reader in a larger system
- Entry options include using a code or waving an EM RFID card or FOB in close proximity to the reader
- 1000 code capacity for ongoing users
- 50 visitor codes that may be programmed via the keypad for one-time use or made operational for 1 to 99 hours
- Additional contact may be used for a security system, door chime or lighting
- Timed lock mode allows you to program the lock to remain open from 1 second to 24 hours
- Toggle lock mode opens the lock with a code, and it remains open until the code is entered again
- Keypad has output relay contacts for electric door strike (included in this package), magnetic door lock and doorbell chime
- Large Exit button can be mounted near the exit door or where it can be controlled by building personnel
- Doorbell function with dedicated button
- Programmable User codes, Visitor Codes and Super User (Administrator) codes
- As a reader, use with a 26-bit standard Wiegand bus for reading EM cards and a 34-bit Wiegand bus for PIN code entry
- Tough ABS black plastic weather cover offers IP55 protection against moisture and debris
- Dependable 300lbs magnetic lock offers outstanding security
- Color-changing LED and dry contacts provide door status indication for dependable security
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad with 300Lbs Magnetic Door Lock?
This high-performance system that can be used as for stand-alone access control or included in a larger system is installed in homes, retail stores, manufacturing plants, schools, hospitals, airports, government buildings and a variety of other commercial settings. It’s a good choice when you want a lighter-duty 300lbs lock versus the 600lbs and 1200lbs models also available from EntryVision