A weatherproof keypad card/FOB reader, a robust 800lbs magnetic lock and stainless steel construction make this a versatile, multifunction system that gives you an enhanced level of security at home and a range of commercial settings. This is a turnkey package – it contains all the components needed, and they’re designed to work with one another for optimal performance.
Weatherproof plastic housing and the weather-sealed stainless steel electromagnetic lock make it a top choice for installation outdoors. The Exit switch is also stainless steel, and it is easily adapted for outdoor use.
This RFID card reader keypad system is designed for stand-alone use in a variety of residential and commercial settings. Weatherproof design is ideal for uncovered locations.
There are three ways to gain entrance with this system. Codes may be entered on the keypad or an EM RFID card or key FOB may be waved near the reader.
This is a high-traffic system with total capacity of 1000 regular users and 50 visitors. The timer allows you to program how long the lock remains open, or you can select toggle mode which opens the lock with a code and leaves it open until the code is entered again. Visitor codes may be programmed to work just once or be operational for 1 to 99 hours giving you outstanding flexibility.
These Components are Included
This system includes two RFID cards. If you would like to purchase key FOBs or additional cards, see the menu on this page for pricing or to order.
If you have questions about this system or would like to speak to an EntryVision technical support professional about the best system for your requirements, contact us today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad & Stainless Steel w/ 800Lbs Magnetic Lock
Versatility and maximized security are combined in a door access control system offering these benefits:
- The stainless steel Exit button, stainless steel waterproof lock and ABS cover make this an excellent choice for outdoor installation
- Backlit keypad with touch-sensing performance
- Keypad is coated with epoxy for moisture-resistance
- Stand-alone, complete system and can also be integrated into a larger, computerized system
- Entry options include using a code or waving an EM RFID card or FOB in close proximity to the reader
- 1000 code capacity for ongoing users
- 50 visitor codes that may be programmed via the keypad for one-time use or made operational for 1 to 99 hours
- Additional contact may be used for a security system, door chime or lighting
- Keypad has output relay contacts for electric door strike (included in this package), magnetic door lock and doorbell chime
- Timed lock mode allows you to program the lock to remain open from 1 second to 24 hours
- Toggle lock mode opens the lock which stays open until the code is reentered
- Large Exit button can be mounted near the exit door or where leaving the area or building can be controlled
- Doorbell function with dedicated button
- Programmable User codes, Visitor Codes and Super User (Administrator) codes
- As a reader, use with a 26-bit standard Wiegand bus for reading EM cards and a 34-bit Wiegand bus for PIN code entry
- Tough ABS black plastic weather cover offers IP55 protection against moisture and debris
- Dependable 800lbs magnetic lock offers outstanding security
- Color-changing LED and dry contacts provide door status indication for dependable security
Who Should Consider the RFID Backlit Weatherproof Keypad w/ 800Lbs Magnetic Lock?
The capacity of this system makes it an obvious choice for commercial settings with a high volume of users. This includes airports, hospitals, schools, secure manufacturing and storage facilities, government buildings and workplaces where controlling access is important. It is popular where the added strength of a lock with 800lbs resistance is desired.