This quality telephone intercom system is designed for use in two residential units with Two common entryways such as townhouses, condominiums, a duplex or twin. When visitors use the doorphone to signal their arrival, they are screened from inside using a corded or cordless phone, and the door can be unlocked by pressing the “0” key. Call waiting adds convenience. It’s that safe and simple, and can be used with single phones or phone networks on a single line.
Residents use the backlit keypad and one of 50 available codes to unlock the dependable electric strike, though this system can also be used to activate magnetic locks, deadbolts and motorized doors and gates. This system includes one door phone; a second door phone for a second entryway is optional. See the menu on this page for all your system configuration options.
Add an optional Camera to one or both doorphones and see the visitor or any video monitor or TV with an analog video input. You can integrate the video from the doorphone with your existing video surveillance DVR system.
The optional video camera operates independently
The basic system includes these components, but it can be enhanced with the options listed on the menu:
If you have any questions regarding this or other telephone entry intercom, contact Entry Vision technical support today. We’ll help you configure the right access control system for your requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom for Duplex Anti-vandal Keypad/Doorphone
The doorphone intercom is designed for flush mounting to streamline the appearance. It offers these additional features:
- Screen visitors without approaching a door or window, and “buzz” them in using the “0” key on any corded or cordless phone
- Includes call-waiting, so you can communicate with visitors without having to drop your call
- All phones on the line function as internal intercoms, and calls from the door phone can be transferred from one interior phone to another
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Calls can be initiated to the telephone entry intercom
- Each door phone to telephone adapter can be used with up to two Arena562 dual-button door phones installed at separate entrances
- Dependable rugged 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
- Works with electric strike (included in this kit), magnetic locks, deadbolts and motor-driven doors and gates
- Accommodates all standard phone equipment with minimal installation
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry Intercom for Duplex Anti-vandal Keypad Doorphone?
While designed specifically for dual housing with a shared entrance, adding a second doorphone expands the system for use at two separate entrances. It’s also popular in these settings:
- Large single-family homes
- Retail shops with one or two entrances when screening customers is essential
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where it is important to limit access and know who leaves
- Studios or offices where security provided by a dependable system and the peace of mind it offers is desired
- Businesses where giving employees and vendors codes is preferred t issuing keys or installing a card reader