Security and convenience are combined in a system so easy to use, you simply answer your phone to screen visitors without approaching the door or window and press the “0” key to unlock the door or gate. The keypad also allows access to those with a code.
Call waiting and phone-to-phone intercom makes it versatile choice for a range of residential and commercial settings.
We’ve packaged this telephone intercom system with a dependable electric strike, but it can also be installed with a magnetic lock, deadbolt or motorized door or gate. The telephone entry intercom features weather-resistant design, so it is ideal for locations that aren’t covered. DIY installation of this telephone entry intercom system is possible.
These Components are Included in this Rain-protected Telephone Entry Intercom Doorphone
The menu on this page shows you options for configuring the right system for your application. If you’d like to discuss your specific entry control requirements or if you have questions about this system, our professional technicians are available today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom Rain-protected Backlit Keypad Door Phone
Smart design and quality materials are used in this system to provide these benefits:
- Activates several lock types including electric strike, magnetic, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates
- Compatible with corded or cordless phones
- Open door lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- The backlit keypad is easy to use in the dark
- The keypad includes 50 codes
- Call-waiting and phone-to-phone intercom
- The security of screening visitors without approaching the door or window
- Works with single phones and networks of phones on the same line
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Calls from the doorphone are easily transferred to another phone on the same line
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Rugged, anti-vandal design
- Easy installation with clear instructions
- One kit with everything needed reduces cost of buying components separately
- Dependable 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
- Factory tested for ensured reliability
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Rain-protected Backlit Keypad Doorphone?
This doorbell intercom system is recommended for elderly parents and adults with disabilities. It is also popular in:
- Homes with a primary entrance for visitors
- Commercial settings where controlling access without distributing keys is desired
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where restricting access and departure is important
- Retail locations where theft is a major risk
- Studios, offices and shops where having proven technology to provide security and a sense of safety is essential