Smart homeowners keep exterior doors locked to maintain home security, and business owners control access through doors used by employees, vendors and contractors. This turnkey telephone entry intercom system equipped with electric door strike interfaces with your existing home or office landline phone, even cordless models, for screening visitors from a safe location.
When someone uses the intercom doorbell to let you know they are at the door or gate, answer any phone to determine who is calling, and decide whether or not to allow access. By pushing “0” on the handset, the door is unlocked for a programmable time period from 1 to 160 seconds.
These Components are Included
Our menu of options for this system is found on this page. Contact us today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements or have questions about this system.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phone and rugged Electric Door Strike-4 7/8”
This system is easy to install and use, and it is a popular and effective choice with these benefits:
- Lifting any phone handset to speak with the caller at the door and press “0” to unlock the door
- Versatility to activate deadbolt locks, magnetic locks or motors in addition to the electric strike
- Integration with any landline for convenience and remote control of door access
- Includes a “call-waiting” tone when a visitor rings the door phone doorbell, so you can respond to the visitor and return to your phone call
- Internal intercom between any phones on the same line
- Works with all standard telephone equipment including phone networks
- Hands-free communication for person at the door
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Savings with an entire system over the cost of buying components separately as well as ensured compatibility of the components
- Easy installation with complete instructions included
- Factory tested by Entry Vision tech professionals
- Free email and online tech support available
- Feature-rich decorative door phone includes a high-quality injection-molded plastic housing and blue LED illuminated nameplate
- Reliable ruggedized 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phone & Electric Door Strike?
Customers choosing this security system include:
- Elderly and disabled who want to allow entry to family members, care givers and guests while remaining secure in their home
- Any homeowner, when one door is used as the primary entry by family members
- Business owners and office managers who want to control access by employees and vendors without having multiple keys in circulation
- Retailers selling jewelry, guns, electronics or other high-risk merchandise
- Daycare facilities where access is open only to caregivers, parents and visitors who are registered
- Anyone who works alone in an office or studio and wants a sense of genuine personal security backed by proven technology