This attractive, turnkey system works with your home or business phone. When the doorbell rings, talk with the visitor at the intercom door phone using your corded or cordless phone and push “0” to unlock the door. It’s that simple, and it even includes call waiting for convenience. Need to add electric strike
This telephone entry intercom system works with single phones or entire phone networks, and the phones on any single line can be used as intercoms for internal communication.
The decorative metal door phone is both attractive and very rugged, a great choice for use in residential or commercial applications. It can be used to control various lock types including magnetic, electric strike, dead bolt and motor-driven doors and gates. Installation is a quick job too with the clear instructions provided.
These Components are Included in this Telephone Entry Intercom System
See our menu of options on this page to configure the system that is right for your needs. If you’d like to discuss your specific entry control requirements or if you have questions about this system, our professional technicians are available today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Metal Door Phone and Electric Door Strike
This quality doorbell intercom access control system delivers these features:
- Activates several lock types including electric strike, magnetic, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates
- Open door lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- For use with corded or cordless phones
- Call-waiting enhances convenience
- Offers the ability to screen visitors from a secure location
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Works with single phones to a large number of phones on the same line
- Calls from the door phone are easily transferred from one indoor phone to another on the same line
- Functions as an internal intercom system for all phones on the same phone number
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- DIY installation is possible with the clear instructions provided
- One kit with everything needed reduces cost of buying components separately
- High-quality Rugged 4 7/8”electric door strike
- Factory tested before shipping
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Metal Door Phone?
This is an ideal doorbell intercom system for elderly parents and adults with disabilities. It is also installed in:
- Homes with a primary entrance most residents use
- Commercial settings where allowing access without distributing keys is desired
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory such as jewelry and electronics
- Daycare facilities where restricting access to authorized persons is important
- Eldercare facilities where it’s important to secure doors to prevent residents from leaving the building unaccompanied
- Studios, offices and shops where having proven technology to provide security and a sense of safety is essential