Communicate with visitors and unlock the door from any landline with this telephone intercom system that delivers both security and convenience. It works with a single phone or network of phones on a single phone line. This makes it popular for many residential and commercial settings and is ideal for elderly or disabled users.
The doorphone features durable metal construction and a keypad with a capacity for 50 user codes from two to six digits.
This turnkey system is equipped with a dependable door strike, but it can be used with magnetic locks, deadbolts and motor-driven doors and gates.
These Components are Included with this Telephone Entry Intercom System Door Phone and rugged 4 7/8” Electric Door Strike
The technical support pros at Entry Vision are available help you configure the right access control system for your requirements. Contact us today with questions.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Keypad Door Phone
The components in this system are engineered to work together, and you’ll save money buying a complete system versus purchasing the components separately. Here are the features you’ll enjoy:
- Remote activation of the door lock
- Dependable 4 7/8” electric door strike
- Two-way communication with visitors without having to approach the door or a window
- Works with all standard phone equipment including phone networks with multiple phones on the same line
- Internal communication with other phones, corded or cordless, on the same line
- Transfer of calls from one phone to another
- Call waiting for times when visitors arrive while the phone is in use
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know the phone inside is ringing to signal their arrival
- Quick installation with easy-to-follow directions
- Factory tested to ensure reliable operation
- Free email and online technical support from Entry Vision
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Door Phone and Electric Door Strike?
While ideal for use by the elderly and disabled adults, this telephone intercom system with keypad can be used anywhere remote activation of the door is essential. This includes:
- Single-family residences
- Small offices or studios where workers desire the security and peace of mind of remote door access control
- Retail shops selling goods such as jewelry, guns or electronics
- Cash advance stores
- Daycare facilities where restricting access is essential
- Businesses where using codes for entry by employees or vendors is preferred to issuing keys or installing an RFID card reader