The innovative adapter in this complete set connects your phone to the door phone outside, allowing you to communicate with visitors without going to the door. The door lock is opened by pressing the “0” key.
Call waiting allows you to communicate with a visitor at the door without dropping an existing telephone call. You can even initiate a call to the door phone. These features provide safety and convenience at home or work.
This high-performance doorphone to telephone system works with all standard phone equipment. When you have multiple phones or a phone network, the individual phones function as intercoms, and calls are easily transferred from phone to phone.
We’ve included two strong magnetic locks with this system, each with 600lbs holding force, but we can also configure it to work with electric strikes, deadbolts or motorized doors and gates.
These Components are Included
The menu of options on this page gives you choices for configuring your system. Contact our technical support team today if you have questions about this system or your door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Anti-Vandal Door Phones and Two 600lb Magnetic Locks
This is a complete system that includes everything you need in a package that is easy to install, set up and use. As such, the cost is less than you’d spend acquiring the components separately. Here are its benefits:
- Fast DIY installation is possible with the clearly written instructions
- Works with all standard phone equipment
- Anti-vandal doorphones are made from durable, attractive material
- 600lb magnetic locks are included, but it also works with, deadbolts and motor-driven doors and gates
- 2 Relay, 110 Users Access Control keypad with weather protection cover
- Convenience is enhanced with call waiting, intercom communication between phones on the line and transfer or calls from phone to phone
- Communicate with visitor without approaching the door or window
- Calls can be initiated to the door phones
- Door phones ring electronically when the call button is pushed, so visitors know their call is going through
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with two Anti-Vandal Door Phones?
This is a high-performance and versatile door phone to telephone intercom system that is an ideal choice in residential and commercial settings including:
- The homes of elderly or disabled residents
- Large homes with two doors frequently used by residents and visitors
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where screening visitors is essential
- Offices where door control from within is preferred to issuing keys or codes
- Stores with high-risk inventory such as gold, cash, jewelry, guns and electronics
- Any home or commercial location where security is desired backed by a telephone entry intercom system with proven reliability