Communicate with visitors at two entrances by connecting your phone to the door phone intercom, and unlock the door or gate by pushing the “0” key. This door phone to telephone system contains all the equipment you need to enjoy convenience and security at home or in the workplace.
Convenience is enhanced with call waiting and the ability to use the system with single or multiple phones on the same line. Phones on the system function as intercoms, and calls are easily transferred from phone to phone.
Security is ensured with two tough anti-vandal door phones and a reliable electric door strike. However, this system can be configured with magnetic door locks, deadbolts or motorized doors and gates to meet your requirements.
These Components are Included
The menu of options on this page gives you choices for configuring your system. Contact our technical support team today if you have questions about this system or your door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Anti-Vandal Door Phones and Two Electric Door Strikes
This is a turnkey system that includes everything you need in a package that is easy to install, set up and use. Here are its benefits:
- DIY installation using the clearly written instructions
- System includes rugged 4 7/8” electric strike lock control offering proven performance
- Also works with magnetic locks, deadbolts and motor-driven doors and gates
- Timer can be programmed to keep the lock open from 1 to 160 seconds
- Anti-vandal doorphones are constructed with rugged, high-quality material
- Convenience features include call waiting, intercom communication when two or more phones are on the line and transfer or calls from phone to phone
- Allows communication with visitors without you approaching the door or window to identify callers
- Calls can be initiated to the door phones
- Door phones ring electronically when the call button is pushed, so visitors know their call is going through
- Integrates with all standard phone equipment
- An economic, all-in-one solution that costs less than buying components separately
- Free email and online technical support from EntryVision
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack or online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Anti-Vandal Door Phones?
This versatile door phone to telephone intercom system is a popular choice in residential and commercial settings including:
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Large homes with two doors used by household members, guests or contractors
- Offices where controlling door access is important
- Retail shops with inventory at high risk for theft
- Cash advance stores
- Daycare and eldercare facilities
- Any commercial location where enhanced security is desired backed by a dependable telephone entry intercom system