This innovative equipment integrates your phone into the system using a unique adapter. This allows you to use it to communicate with the outdoor intercom phone and unlock the door by simply pushing “0”. You never need to approach the door or a window to screen callers at the door.
Two doors can be controlled with this complete telephone to door phone system, so no additional accessories are required. Strong magnetic locks with 600lbs of holding force ensure security when installed at home or work. If you prefer, the system can be configured for use with electric strikes, deadbolts or motor-driven doors and gates.
Additional convenience features of this doorbell intercom phone system include call waiting, transfer of calls to other phones on the same line and the ability to use multiple phones on the line as intercoms inside your house or business.
Install outdoor station in weather protect area.
These Components are Included
Contact our skilled and helpful technical professionals if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements or have questions about this system.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Decorative Door Phones and Two 600lb Magnetic Locks
Safely control door access to employees, vendors, customers and other visitors with exceptional convenience with a door phone to interior phone system with these advantages:
- Attractive and durable outdoor phones constructed of injection-molded plastic with call buttons and LED nameplates that can be read with ease day or night
- Communication with visitors without going to the door
- Call waiting, internal intercom and transfer of calls from one phone to another are all included
- Calls can also be initiated from your phone to the door phone
- Versatility to use with electric strike, magnetic locks, deadbolts or motor-driven doors and gates
- Installation is quick and easy using the clear instructions included
- Works with standard phone equipment including single and multiple phones and complete phone networks
- Door phone rings electronically when a call is placed from it
- Dependable 600lb magnetic locks
- Self Access with 110 user codes, 2 relay backlit access control keypad
- Choose how long the lock remains open, from 1 to 160 seconds, using the included timer
- Factory tested to ensure the system is in perfect working condition
- Cost savings by purchasing all components in a set
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phones?
This is a versatile system that is a popular choice for residential and commercial settings:
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Homes with two doors that get traffic
- Office buildings where door access control from within is preferred to issuing keys or installing a magnetic card reader
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where it is important to screen visitors
- Shops that sell jewels and jewelry, guns, electronics and other goods at high risk of theft
- Cash advance locations
- Any home or business where dependable door security is desired in a system that offers convenience too