Here’s a turnkey system with everything you need to control access to two doors with your phone while enjoying the security of communicating with visitors without approaching the door. Any landline can be integrated into the system. Calls are received on any corded or cordless phone connected to the door phone to telephone adapter, and the lock can be opened with the push of the “0” key.
Call waiting is included, and the system accommodates single phones or multiple phones on the same line. When there is more than one phone on the line, they function as an intercom system and calls are easily transferred from one phone to another.
This door phone intercom package includes two dependable electric strikes, but the system can also be used with magnetic locks, deadbolts or motorized doors and gates.
These Components are Included
The menu of options on this page gives you choices for configuring your system. Contact our skilled and helpful technical professionals if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements or have questions about this system.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Decorative Door Phones and Two Electric Door Strikes
Reliable door access control and convenience are combined in a door phone to interior phone system with these advantages:
- Attractive, low-profile door phones with LED-lit nameplates for easy reading
- Communication with visitors without going to the door
- Use with electric strike, magnetic locks, deadbolts or motor-driven doors and gates
- Easy to install and use
- Works with standard equipment including single and multiple phones on the same line
- The convenience of call waiting, internal intercom and transfer of calls from one phone to another
- Initiation of calls from your phone to the door phone
- Electronic ringing of the door phone to let visitors know the inside phone is ringing
- Reliable rugged 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
- Timer allows you to choose how long the lock remains open, from 1 to 160 seconds
- Factory tested to ensure reliable operation?
- Cost savings by purchasing all components in a set
- Free email and online technical support from EntryVision
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack or online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Decorative Door Phones?
This system is designed to be used in a wide range of residential and commercial settings including:
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Large homes with two doors that get visitors
- Office buildings where door access control is required without issuing keys or installing a magnetic card reader
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where it is essential to screen visitors
- Shops with high-risk inventory including jewels and jewelry, guns, cash and electronics
- Any location where dependable door security is desired in a system that offers convenience too