This is a complete set with everything required for access control at two doors. It offers reliable security and enhanced convenience by integrating your phone with the intercom door phones.
Use one or more phones on the same line to communicate with callers at the doorphones, and use your phone’s “0” key to open the door lock. The door phone rings electronically when the call buzzer has been pushed, so visitors know their call is going through.
We’ve configured this system with two dependable 600lb magnetic locks, but it works with electric strikes, deadbolts and door/gate motors just as effectively. Talk with one of our tech pros about your options.
Convenience features include call waiting, so you can greet visitors to the door without dropping an existing phone call, plus phone to phone intercom and transfer of calls.
The keypad has metal keys and 50-code capacity with an administrator code. DIY installation is possible, and the included manual offers easy setup and use instructions. Easy surface mounting.
All of these features make this a popular choice for homes and businesses.
These Components are Included
See the menu of options to customize this system for your requirements. The technical support pros at EntryVision are available to help. Contact us today with questions.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Keypad Door Phones and 600lb Magnetic Locks
When a combination of security and convenience is important, this high-performance telephone to doorphone intercom system delivers with these benefits:
- Two-way communication with visitors and remote lock activation without approaching the door
- Call waiting allows you to answer a call from the door phone without losing an existing call
- Lock activation from inside using the “0” key on your phone and from outside via the keypad with a capacity of 50 codes
- Works with all standard phone equipment including single phones and phone networks on the same line
- Intercom communication and transfer of calls between phones, corded or cordless, on the same line
- Electronic ringing of the door phone when the doorbell is pushed, so visitors know their call is going through
- Integrated keypad with 50 codes plus administrator code
- Quick installation with easy-to-follow directions
- DIY installation and setup is easy setup
- Magnetic locks with 600lbs holding force, though the system works with electric strikes, deadbolts and door/gate motors
- Factory tested to ensure reliable operation?
- Free email and online technical support from EntryVision
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Door Phone with Keypad and 600lb Magnetic Lock?
Like most of our systems, this set is a good choice in a variety of homes and businesses including:
- The homes of the elderly or disabled
- Large homes where two entrances get visitors
- Businesses where controlling access is desired without issuing keys or installing an expensive card reader
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory including guns, jewelry, gold or electronics
- Cash advance locations
- Anywhere it is important to have dependable lock control using a convenient system easy to install and use