When you connect your phone to the door phone intercom with this package, you’ll combine door access control with the ability to talk with visitors and activate locks with your phone. Ideal for home or work, this system connects your landline to the door phones for clear two-way communication. Push the “0” key to allow access, and program the lock to stay open for 1 to 160 seconds.
Call waiting is included, and all the inside phones on the same line function as intercoms. Calls can be transferred from one phone to another with ease.
Dependable electric strike lock controls enhance security at two doors, and the high-performance slim metal door phones are durable and attractive. All of this is included in a complete system for enhancing security and convenience in home and business settings.
These Components are Included
If you have questions about this system or would like assistance choosing the right telephone to door phone intercom system for your requirements, contact the EntryVision team today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom System with Two Slim Metal Door Phones and Two 4 7/8”Electric Door Strikes
This versatile telephone to door phone intercom system offers a variety of benefits including:
- Two-way communication with visitors and the ability to activate the lock without approaching the door
- Convenience features include call waiting, initiating calls to the door phones, internal intercom among multiple phones on the line and transfer of calls between phones
- Dependable electric strike lock controls with programmable time the lock remains open from 1 to 160 seconds
- Low-profile door phones with indication buzzer crafted from attractive and durable metal
- Door phones ring when the call button is pushed to let visitors know their call is going through
- Also usable with magnetic locks, deadbolts and motorized doors and gates
- Fast and easy installation using the clear instructions included
- Cost savings and ensured compatibility by purchasing all components together
- Free email and online technical support from EntryVision
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with Slim Metal Door Phones?
This system is ideal for use by the elderly and disabled, but it has a wide range of residential and commercial applications:
- Large homes with two doors that receive visitors
- Businesses that desire to control access through two doors without issuing keys or installing card readers
- Daycare facilities where screening visitors is essential
- Cash advance locations
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory including jewelry and electronics
- Any residential or commercial building where enhanced security and convenience is important