Combine outstanding security and convenience in a complete system that costs less and works better than buying components separately.
This smart design uses an adapter to integrate your home or work phone with the doorphone intercoms at two entrances, allowing you to talk with visitors without going to the door. Pushing “0” opens the 600lb magnetic locks which can also be controlled at the outdoor keypad using one of 50 available codes. We can also configure the system to work with electric strikes, deadbolt locks or door/gate motors.
The telephone entry intercom system is compatible with all standard phone equipment and phone networks. When there are multiple phones on the line, they can be used as intercoms, and calls are easily transferred from phone to phone.
DIY installation is possible using the clear instructions that are included.
These Components are Included
If you have questions about this system or would like assistance in choosing the best telephone to door phone intercom system for your requirements, contact the EntryVision team today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom 2 Anti-vandal Backlit Keypad Door Phones and Two 600lb Magnetic Door Locks
Never approach the door at home or work again without knowing who is there with this complete phone to doorphone system that combines enhanced security with remarkable convenience. It offers these benefits:
- Works with all standard phone equipment including single and multiple phones (including networks) on the same line
- Intercom communication between phones on the same line
- Transfer of calls from phone to phone
- Communication with visitors at either door from your phone and activate the lock remotely by pressing the “0” key
- Call waiting
- Calling to the door phones from the inside phones
- The door phone rings electronically when calls are placed from it using the call button, so visitors know the inside phone is ringing
- Quality 600lb magnetic locks with reliable performance
- Can also be used with electric strike controls, deadbolts and door or gate motors
- Backlit keypad with durable metal keys resistant to vandalism
- Door phone surface mount with rain protection frame
- Cost savings with a complete system versus buying components separately
- Clear instructions optimize installation quality and time
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with 2 Door Phones and 600lb Magnetic Locks?
This versatile and convenient system meets a wide range of requirements including:
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Large homes with 2 doors frequently used by visitors
- Businesses preferring inside lock control and keypad access over issuing keys or installing a card reader
- Any location, such as daycare facilities, where screening visitors is important
- Shops with high-risk inventory including jewelry, gold cash, electronics or guns
- Any home or workplace where dependable remote access control is desired for security and peace of mind
Free email and online technical support from EntryVision