This high-performance system connects your phone to the intercom door phones. It offers lock control from inside using a phone and from outside using the backlit keypads. Designed for two separate entrances, this telephone to door phone intercom system uses dependable electric strike lock controls, but it can be configured with magnetic door locks, deadbolts and motorized doors and gates.
The telephone adapter allows you to communicate with visitors at the door using a corded or cordless phone with convenience features including remote lock opening using the “0” key, call waiting and internal intercom when multiple indoor phones are on the same line.
The intercom station with anti-vandal construction includes tough metal keys and can be programmed with 50 different user codes. It is compatible with all standard phone equipment including phone networks.
This turnkey system is complete. There are no additional components necessary, and installation is easy using the clear instructions included.
These Components are Included
If you have questions about this system or would like assistance in choosing the best telephone to door phone intercom system for your requirements, contact the EntryVision team today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of the Telephone Entry Intercom 2 Anti-vandal Backlit Keypad Door Phones and Two Electric Door Strike
Security for your home or business is combined with outstanding convenience in this feature-rich system offering these benefits:
- Two-way communication and screening of callers from your phone without having to approach the door
- Remote lock control
- Call waiting
- Intercom communication between phones on the same line
- Transfer of calls from phone to phone
- Calling to the door phones from the inside phones
- The door phone rings when calls are placed from it using the call button
- Quality rugged re-enforced 4 7/8” electric strike lock controls with reliable performance
- Backlit keypad with durable metal keys resistant to vandalism
- Use with magnetic locks, deadbolts and door or gate motors in addition to electric strike controls
- Cost savings with a complete system versus buying components separately
- Clear instructions optimize installation quality and time
- Free email and online technical support from EntryVision
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom System with 2 Door Phones and Electric Door Strikes?
This is a popular telephone to doorphone intercom system for many uses including:
- Homes with elderly or disabled residents
- Large homes with 2 entrances used by visitors
- Businesses preferring remote lock control and keypad access to issuing keys or installing a card reader
- Daycare and eldercare facilities and other locations where screening visitors is important
- Shops with high-risk inventory including jewels and jewelry, cash, electronics or guns
- Any workplace where access control is desired for security and peace of mind