Your home or business phone controls the door lock with this quality, easy-to-use telephone entry intercom system that also contains a keypad to unlock the door with a code. When visitors ring the bell at one of the 2 doors or gates, pick up your phone to communicate with them. Push the “0” key to unlock the door. You remain secure without approaching a door or window to screen the visitor.
This all-in-one package reduces the cost of buying components separately, and it includes a dependable electric door strike. The system is also available with a magnetic lock and can be used to activate deadbolt locks and electric doors and gates.
The entire system including the doorphone to telephone adapter is easy to install in most residential and commercial settings. The intercom door phone is flush mounted and attractive. It can be used with a single phone or with multiple phones on the same line where it also serves as a phone-to-phone intercom system.
Add an optional Camera to one or both doorphones and see the visitor on any video monitor or TV with an analog video input. You can integrate the video from the doorphone with your existing video surveillance DVR system.
The optional video camera operates independently
These Components are Included in this Telephone Entry Intercom Doorphone and Electric Door Strike-4 7/8
- One (1) Installation and operating Manual
The menu on this page shows you system options. If you have questions, contact Entry Vision professional technicians today.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com
Top Features of this Telephone Entry Intercom Flush Mount Backlit Keypad Doorphone
Excellent design is combined with quality workmanship in a feature rich system offering these benefits:
- Can be used with magnetic locks, deadbolts or motor-driven doors or gates in addition to an electric strike
- Works with corded or cordless phones
- Open door lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- The backlit keypad offers easy nighttime use
- 50 codes available for programming the keypad
- Call-waiting features enhances convenience
- Phone-to-phone intercom capability
- Remote screening of visitors from any connected phone
- Can be used with all standard telephone equipment including single or multiple phones on the same line
- Calls to the doorbell intercom can be initiated from your phone
- Doorphone calls are easily transferred to another phone on the same line
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Rugged, tamper-resistant design
- Dependable rugged 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
- Easy installation with clear instructions
- One kit with everything needed reduces cost of buying components separately
- Surface mount with optional adapter box.
- Factory tested for ensured reliability
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider this Telephone Entry Intercom Keypad Doorphone and Electric Door Strike-4 7/8”?
This doorbell intercom provides security and convenience to large homes with multiple phones on the same line. It is also popular in:
- Any home when controlling access through the door most visitors use is desired
- Commercial settings where door control from within and the use of the keypad and codes is preferred to distributing keys or RFID cards
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where restricting access is essential
- Retail locations with high-risk inventory such as electronics, cash and jewelry
- Studios, offices and shops where security and peace of mind backed by a proven system is desired