Enhanced security is dependable and convenient with this turnkey system that gives you remote control of the door lock using the phone in your home or office.
When the doorbell rings, lift the handset of the phone to talk with the visitor. Press “0” on the phone to unlock the door. It’s that simple. This telephone intercom system even offers call waiting, so you never lose a call while answering the door.
This telephone entry system functions as an intercom system among phones on the same line and can be used with networks of more than 10 phones. The rugged anti-vandal phone and dependable electric door strike make it a secure choice for any location. The telephone entry system with anti-vandal phone features a built-in command to activate a door chime or video camera, and it accommodates pinhole camera for this purpose.
These Components are Included
Contact EntryVision technical support professionals today if you have questions about this system or would like to discuss your specific door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Features of this Telephone Entry System with Anti Vandal Doorphone
This dependable, high-quality doorbell intercom access control system offers these benefits:
- DIY installation is possible with the clear instructions provided
- A popular choice for elderly and disabled users
- Activates a variety of lock types including electric strike, magnetic, deadbolt or motor-driven doors or gates
- Open door lock by pushing “0” on the phone
- Works with corded or cordless phones
- Call-waiting feature allows you to resume phone conversations after answering the door
- Gives you the option to talk with and screen visitors from a secure location including the ability to initiate calls to the doorbell intercom
- Electronic ringing of the door phone lets visitors know their arrival is being signaled inside
- Calls from the door phone can be transferred from one indoor phone to another with ease
- Functions as an internal intercom system for all phones on the same phone line
- Integrates with any existing phone or network with minimal installation
- Complete installation instructions are easy to follow
- An economic solution with all you need in one easy-to-install kit
- Dependable ruggedized 4 7/8” electric door strike lock control
- Factory tested before shipping
Note: If your phone system is connected to a DSL or ADSL broadband service, a filter splitter is recommended for maintaining uninterrupted service. Filters are available at Radio Shack and online for less than $20. The filter’s input is connected to the DSL/ADSL line, the filtered output is connected to the intercom door phone and the unfiltered output is connected to the telephone system or network.
Who Should Consider the Telephone Entry System with Anti Vandal Door Phone?
Besides being recommended for the elderly or disabled, this system is an excellent choice for:
- Homeowners who want to secure the main entry door
- Business owners and office staff that want to control access by employees, vendors and visitors without having to issue keys
- Retailers of goods posing high risk such as jewelry, guns or electronics
- Daycare and eldercare facilities where controlling access to authorized persons only is important
- Anyone who lives or works alone and wants enhanced security backed by dependable technology