This turnkey intercom doorbell system with a dependable 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike is an economical choice for controlling entrance to homes and businesses. With one door bell video phone featuring a camera, call button and intercom and two indoor monitors for separate locations, this system is widely used in single-family homes, duplexes, condominiums or twin housing with a shared entryway and a range of commercial settings.
Simple 2-wire design offers easy DIY installation for person with previous wiring experience or fast professional installation. Convenient design includes 16 AWG wire (not shielded) that allows you to daisy chain the system from the video intercom doorbell to the monitors.
There are many ways to expand this system should your requirements change in the future, with capacity up to 16 monitors per residence, 4 outdoor stations, surveillance camera and light control.
These Components are Included in this Video Intercom Doorbell System
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell with 4” Monitors
- Quality and clear 4” digital TFT monitors with LCD screen
- Rugged doorbell station with Night Vision camera and intercom
- 2-wire, non-polarized wiring for simple, effective wiring of single-level and multilevel buildings
- Wiring options include in/out daisy-chain wiring, 2-way wiring and star topology wiring
- FM video modulation technology provides consistent video with excellent protection against interference
- Outstanding expandability – See below for details
- Call forwarding of calls from the door bell video phone to a landline or cellular phone is an option
- Electric strike that offers secure, remote locking and unlocking from the monitor
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Doorbell System?
This popular and economical system is ideal for these locations:
- Residential dwellings where controlling access to guests and others is important
- Offices and studios where people work alone and enhanced security is desired
- Retail shops selling electronics jewels, jewelry, coins, guns and other items at risk for theft
- Offices and shops in high-risk areas
- Daycare and elder care facilities
Installation of this Video Intercom Doorbell System is Fast
The 2-wire design makes DIY installation a possibility. If you hire a pro for the job, the simplicity of the wiring should reduce installation costs.
System Expansion Offers Greater Functionality
This system can be customized to meet your increased need for door access security. It can be expanded with:
- Up to 4 doorbell video phones
- Up to 16 indoor monitors
- Up to 6 surveillance camera with the addition of one surveillance camera controller for every 2 surveillance cameras
- Call forwarding
Note: Each surveillance camera added reduces potential outdoor units by one.
Contact Entry Vision today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org