This turnkey video intercom doorbell delivers 24-hour security with a Night Vision camera, clear, full-color 7” monitors with touchscreen ease of use and a reliable 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike. It’s an ideal choice for 2-unit residential structures such as duplexes, twins or condominiums, and it is often installed in commercial buildings too. Installation is achieved with 16 AWG wire (not shielded) used to daisy chain the intercom door bell to the monitors.
The monitors feature outstanding 800x480 resolution with touchscreen and touch pad functionality. It’s a feature-rich system that captures and stores images and video clips of those calling at the door, so you can view them later on the monitor or by transferring them to an Micro SD Card for another device.
Installation is made easy with the non-polarity, 2-wire design suitable for single-story or multilevel buildings. In addition, this video intercom doorbell system can be expanded to 16 monitors per unit, and ideal choice for large dwellings and offices with multiple suites.
Components Included in this System
Here’s what you get with the basic system. Keep in mind that expanding it for greater capacity and functionality is easy.
Top Features of this Night Vision Video Intercom Doorbell System
Users appreciate the quality of this system and the easy-to-operate security it provides. Here’s an overview of the top features:
- Doorbell intercom station with Night Vision capability and rugged anti-vandal design
- Two high-resolution, 7” color TFT LCD monitors that deliver a bright, clear picture
- Rain covers that protect the camera from the elements
- 2-Wire design for flexible, easy installation and outstanding performance
- Video and Image capture and storage technology that can be customized for your requirements
- FM video modulation technology improves video consistency while reducing interference
- Ringtone options
- Secure electric strike door lock for “buzzing” in visitors remotely from the monitors
- Expandable up to 16 monitors, 4 door bell video phones, call forwarding and more – See below for more details
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Doorbell 7” Touch Screen Color Monitors?
This quality video doorbell security system is designed for broad use such as:
- Two housing units using a common entryway
- Single-family residences for monitoring the door from two locations is desired
- A range of commercial settings such as daycare facilities, offices, studios and retail shops where controlling door access remotely is important
Installing this Night Vision Video Intercom Doorbell System
With 2-wire setup, this system can be installed by the owner with previous wiring experience or a professional. Complete installation and use instructions are included with this system.
Expand this System Rather than Buy a New System
When you need a system with greater capacity, simply expand this one using the 2-wire system to configure daisy chain or star topology designs. Here is its expansion capacity:
- Up to 16 monitors per unit, or 32 monitors total
- Up to 4 door bell video phones
- 2 surveillance camera controllers
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
The menu of options for expanding your system is found near the top of this page. Contact Entry Vision today if you’d like to discuss your specific video intercom system requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org