Increase security at home or your workplace with an affordable, turnkey video intercom door bell system that expands to meet your requirements. The outdoor station is equipped with a genuine night vision camera that sends a clear image of visitors in any light conditions while a 600lbs magnetic door lock ensures security.
The bright, full-color monitors deliver a clear picture, offer communication with the caller to the door and are used to remotely lock and unlock the door.
Convenient installation involves using two-conductor twisted 16 AWG wire (not shielded) to daisy chain the video doorbell stations to the monitors. Install time is reduced and system expansion is simplified with the 2-wire design that delivers dependable audio, video and remote lock control. DIY installation is possible if you’ve had previous wiring experience.
Among the many applications for this high-performance video intercom doorbell are single-family homes, duplexes, twins and a range of commercial settings.
These Components are Included in this Video Intercom Doorbell System
- NOTE 2: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Option Selection - Read before ordering
You can expand and upgrade the system by adding more monitors, outdoor stations and keypad sets with magnetic door locks:
- Option 1 - Add Monitors - Expand the system up to 6 monitors by adding optional 1, 2, 3 or 4 monitors. All monitor are same as shown with the basic set.
- Option 2 - Add Outdoor station - Expand up to 4 outdoor stations. All outdoor stations are the same as listed in the basic system content SKU: EV2WDP592
- Option 3 - Add Access Control keypad sets - The Outdoor station that comes with the basic system includes an Access Control Keypad set which includes: Access Control Keypad EVKP9522BL, Weather protection Cover, Magnetic Door Lock EVML600LED, Exit Button EVEB802W, and 12VDC Power supply EVPS12VDC2A. This option allows you to select the same Access Control set for each additional Out Door station selection in Option 2.
- NOTE 1: The maximum number of Access Control sets selected can not be higher than the number of outdoor stations.
- NOTE 2: Contact us if you wish to upgrade your keypad to an RFID keypad
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell with 4” Monitors
- Quality and clear 4” digital TFT monitors with LCD screen
- Handset for privacy
- Rugged doorbell station with Night Vision camera and intercom
- 2-wire, non-polarized wiring for simple, effective wiring of single-level and multilevel buildings
- Wiring options include in/out daisy-chain wiring, 2-way wiring and star topology wiring
- FM video modulation technology provides consistent video with excellent protection against interference
- Outstanding expandability – See below for details
- Call forwarding of calls from the door bell video phone to a landline or cellular phone is an option
- 600lbs magnetic door lock that offers secure, remote locking and unlocking from the monitor
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom Doorbell System?
This popular and economical system is ideal for these locations:
- Residential dwellings where controlling access to guests and others is important
- Offices and studios where people work alone and enhanced security is desired
- Retail shops selling electronics jewels, jewelry, coins, guns and other items at high risk for theft
- Offices and shops in high-risk areas
- Daycare and elder care facilities
System Expansion Offers Greater Functionality
This system can be customized to meet your increased need for door access security. It can be expanded with:
- Up to 4 doorbell video phones
- Up to 16 indoor monitors
- Up to 6 surveillance camera with the addition of One surveillance camera controller for every 2 surveillance cameras
- Call forwarding
Note: Each surveillance camera added reduces potential outdoor units by one.
Contact Entry Vision today if you’d like to discuss your specific door access control requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com