This recently released VEGA Series Video Intercom system allows you to communicate with visitors at the door and see them even when its dark with the aid of bright LED lights for night vision. You can remotely unlock the door for added convenience and safety.
The keypad allows residents, guests, employees and others to unlock the door by entering a code, and it is backlit for easy use in the dark. A handsome flush-mount housing to the outside unit is standard, though a surface-mount housing is an option you can select as part of the package when a recessed opening cannot be made.
Inside the home or business, the 7” color monitor gives you a clear view of who is at the door. Calls can be made from the video doorbell intercom to the monitor station and vice-versa, and the communication is hands-free for both parties; there is no handset at either station. When you’re comfortable allowing entrance, the door can be unlocked remotely from your position at the video monitor intercom station.
Receive calls and see the front door visitor/caller on your cellular smartphone, when you are within your local network Wi-Fi range or in a mobile phone network of 3G or better.
VEGA Video Doorbell Intercom System Components
This is a complete system, but it can be expanded and customized to meet your specific requirements. The base package includes:
- One (1) Flush Mount Vandal-resistant weatherproof design doorbell video phone with backlit call button, keypad and name tag . for easy identification at night: Model EV4WDP214V - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) 7” color monitor with TFT LCD wide screen design in a slim, attractive housing: Model EV4WM300W - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Wide-range power supply: Model EV4WPS14.5-1.3A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) 120VAC to 12VDC Wall mount transformer: Model EVPS12VDC2A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) Exit button: Model EVEB802W-Click HERE for more details
Please do not forget to add an OPTIONAL lock to your system. Choice of one of the following electric locks for the door phone. To select go to Option 2 and Option 6 if you add a 2nd Outdoor Station. Price will be automatically adjusted when option is selected.
- One (1) Electric door strike (Default) – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NO/NC - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or One (1) Magnetic 1200lb door lock: Model EVML1200LED - Click HERE for more details
- Relay for Vehicular Gate Controller.
Consider Your Options Before Ordering
- Option 1 - Change the outdoor station from flush mount to surface mount.
- Option 2 - Choice of an Electric Lock: Electric Door strike, magnetic lock 600Lb or 1200Lb. NOTE: If you choose to operate an automatic vehicular gate chose the relay option. If you connect the video system to an existing unlocking system, select NONE.
- Option 3 – Add Monitors to Apartment #1 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 4 - Add a 2nd Flush Mount outdoor station at a separate entry.
- Option 5 - To surface mount the 2nd outdoor station select "ADD Surface Mount Adapter to Doorphone #2"
- Option 6 - If you add a 2nd outdoor station, select one of the following electric locks: Electric door strike – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NONC or Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or a Relay for Vehicular Gate Controller.
- Option 7 - Select Cloud Server for smartphone video connection. With the Cloud Server video calls from the door are received on your smartphone, Android or IoS. - Click HERE for more details
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell System with Backlit Keypad and 7” Color Monitor
- Waterproof video doorbell phone with keypad/call button/nameplate backlit for nighttime use, all in your choice of a flush mount (standard) or surface mount(optional) housing
- Color camera, 1/3” CCD 700 TVL model with 2.8mm lens, aided by bright LED lighting to illuminate visitors in the dark
- Backlit keypad has a 1010 user capacity for self-entry . 1000 Codes for Relay 1 used for door unlock and 10 codes for Relay 2 that could be used for specific applications such as alarm disarm, special door chime and many more. Monitoring capabilities with push-button operation and volume, color and brightness controls
- Color monitor with 7” brilliant TFT LCD screen and wide-view 16:9 screen
- White, ultra-slim surface-mount monitor housing
- High-performance speaker with crisp sound and hands-free intercom communication
- Strong, dependable electric door strike controlled from the monitor
- Cable for quick installation: Requires a 4-core, non-twisted, shielded security cable for distances up to 50 feet (about 15 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal) for longer distances and/or systems with more monitors.
Is this Video Door Phone Intercom/Camera System Right for You?
If you’re looking for an affordable door access control system for your home or small business this customizable and expandable system will completely meet your needs. It is often used in:
- Single family homes
- Small offices, salons and studios
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Educational settings
- Any retail business or workplace where controlling access to one or two doors is desired
To receive video calls from the door on your Android or Apple smartphone select option 7
Integrate the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" with the 4 wire PalWintec Video Intercom and receive calls from front Door Visitors on your Android or IoS Smartphone. This innovative optional attachment will provide you with the best of both worlds, receive visitors video from the front door on your stationary monitor or on your smartphone when you are away from the monitor or you are away from your home or business.
Cloud Server Features
- Receive Calls with APP on Android or IoS (Apple Phone)
- When visitor presses the Call Button of the Video Doorbell you will receive an instant notification on your Smartphone, see your visitor and if you choose answer the call.
- Unlock the door from your smart phone
- 2 Way Audio Communication
- Add authorized users
- Connect the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" to your local network with CAT5/6 cable.
- Operates in Wi-Fi in Cellular environment.
- Connect 2 outdoor stations to the same system
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Dimensions - 7 (L) X 4 (W) X 1 (H) inch
Expand this System for a Customized Door Access Solution
This system can be expanded to include a total of two outdoor stations and four monitors (more monitors with additional wiring). It can also be customized in several ways.
The information above discusses your expansion and customization options. The Menu near the top of this page allows you to select the options you want to include in your system. Entry Vision technicians are available to assist you in configuring the best system for your home or business. Contact us today with questions or to place an order.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org