This VEGA Series Video Intercom system was recently released to outstanding reviews. This VEGA system features a doorbell intercom system with a high-quality HD camera and bright LED lighting, so you can see visitors in the dark and unlock the door remotely from the indoor station with its 7” monitor that provides a super-sharp color image.
The system includes an RFID reader for self-entry at the door or gate using an RFID card or a key fob. As configured, this stand-alone package comes with a flush-mount, compact outdoor station that is very attractive. If recessed installation isn’t preferable, a surface-mount station housing is available.
Calls made from the video doorbell intercom are received at the monitor, and the communication is hands-free for both parties. Calls can be initiated from the monitor station to the doorbell intercom too. When you’re comfortable allowing entrance, the door can be unlocked remotely from your indoor position to ensure safety and convenience.
As noted, the VEGA doorbell outdoor station with HD camera can be flush or surface mounted. See our menu of options to choose the installation housing that’s best for you.
This video door phone intercom system can be expanded by adding a 2nd outdoor station and up to 3 additional monitors.
Receive calls and see the front door visitor/caller on your cellular smartphone, when you are within your local network Wi-Fi range or in a mobile phone network of 3G or 4G.
If this outdoor station doesn’t give you the preferred mode of self-access, we’ve got several other stations and will customize a system that does. Contact us to discuss your door control requirements.
VEGA Video Doorbell Intercom System Components
This s a complete system, but it can be expanded and customized to meet your specific requirements. The base package includes:
- One (1) Vandal-resistant video door phone (flush mount) with weatherproof design and backlit call button and name tag for easy identification at night and a 1010-user capacity RFID Reader: Model EV4WDP215V - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) 7” color monitor with TFT LCD wide screen design in a slim, attractive housing: Model EV4WM300W - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Wide-range power supply: Model EV4WPS14.5-1.3A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) Remote Control for RFID programming
- One (1) 120VAC to 12VDC Wall mount transformer: Model EVPS12VDC2A - Click HERE for more
- One (1) Exit button: Model EVEB802W- Click HERE for more details
Please do not forget to add an OPTIONAL lock to your system. Choice of one of the following electric locks for the door phone. To select go to Option 2 and Option 6 if you add a 2nd Outdoor Station. Price will be automatically adjusted when option is selected.
- One (1) Electric door strike (Default) – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant: Model EVES136NO/NC - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Magnetic 600lb door lock: Model EVML600LED or One (1) Magnetic 1200lb door lock: Model EVML1200LED - Click HERE for more details
Consider Your Options Before Ordering
- Option 1 - Change the outdoor station from flush mount to surface mount.
- Option 2 - Choice of an Electric Lock: Electric Door strike, magnetic lock 600Lb or 1200Lb. NOTE: If you choose to operate an automatic vehicular gate chose the relay option. If you connect the video system to an existing unlocking system, select NONE.
- Option 3 – Add Monitors to Apartment #1 - Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible. Contact us for details.
- Option 4 - Add a 2nd Flush Mount outdoor station at a separate entry.
- Option 5 - To surface mount the 2nd outdoor station select "ADD Surface Mount Adapter to Doorphone #2"
- Option 6 - If you add a 2nd outdoor station, select one of the following electric locks: Electric door strike – 4 7/8” stainless steel, heavy-duty and vandal-resistant, Model EVES136NONC, or a 600lb magnetic door lock Model EVML600LED or a Relay for Vehicular Gate Controller.
- Option 7 - Cloud Server for smartphone video connection. With the Cloud Server video calls from the door are received on your smartphone, Android or IoS (Apple) - Click HERE for more details
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell System with 7” Color Monitor and RFID Reader
- Waterproof video doorbell phone with 4 backlit call buttons and nameplates backlit for nighttime use, all in your choice of a flush mount (standard) or surface mount(optional) housing
- Color camera, 1/3” CCD 700 TVL model with 2.8mm lens, aided by bright LED lighting to illuminate visitors in the dark
- Color monitor with 7” brilliant TFT LCD screen and wide-view 16:9 screen
- White, ultra-slim surface-mount monitor housing
- Monitoring capabilities with push-button operation and volume, color and brightness controls
- High-performance speaker with crisp sound and hands-free intercom communication
- RFID Reader with capacity of 1000 users of RFID cards or keyfobs for door unlocking
- Extra capacity of 10 RFID card and keyfob users for a 2nd relay that could be used for specific applications such as Door Chime, disarming an Alarm, etc'
- Strong, dependable electric door strike controlled from the monitor
- Requires a 4-core, non-twisted, shielded security cable for distances up to 50 feet (about 15 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal) for longer distances and/or systems with more monitors.
Is this Video Door Phone Intercom/Camera System Right for You?
This is an affordable, stand-alone system that is fully customizable and expandable to fit your specific door-access security requirements. It is often used in:
- Single-family homes
- Office suites and single offices, salons and studios
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Retail stores where door access control is desired
- Any workplace where controlling access to one or two doors is desired
To receive video calls from the door on your Android or Apple smartphone select option 7
Integrate the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" with the 4 wire PalWintec Video Intercom and receive calls from front Door Visitors on your Android or IoS Smartphone. This innovative optional attachment will provide you with the best of both worlds, receive visitors video from the front door on your stationary monitor or on your smartphone when you are away from the monitor or you are away from your home or business.
Cloud Server Features
- Receive Calls with APP on Android or IoS (Apple Phone)
- When visitor presses the Call Button of the Video Doorbell you will receive an instant notification on your Smartphone, see your visitor and if you choose answer the call.
- Unlock the door from your smart phone
- 2 Way Audio Communication
- Add authorized users
- Connect the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" to your local network with CAT5/6 cable.
- Operates in Wi-Fi in Cellular environment.
- Connect 2 outdoor stations to the same system
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Dimensions - 7 (L) X 4 (W) X 1 (H) inch
Expand this System for a Customized Door Access Solution
This system can be expanded to include a total of two outdoor stations and four monitors (more monitors with additional wiring). It can also be customized in several ways.
See the content above to learn about the expansion and customization options.
The Menu near the top of this page allows you to select the options you want to include in your system. Entry Vision technicians are available to assist you in configuring the best system for your home or business. Contact us today with questions or to place an order.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com