VEGA Video recently released this impressive multi-function video intercom system with a camera in its weatherproof doorbell phone that allows you to see and communicate with the person at the door while you remain safe and secure. The LED lighting provides night vision for identifying callers when it is dark outside.
The complete kit includes an attractive flush-mount outdoor station featuring an High Resolution, high-quality camera and a phone. They are paired with a full-color, 7-inch indoor monitor with clear, crisp image. An alternate surface-mount outdoor station is available too (option).
This 2-way, hands-free video intercom system allows you to receive calls from the VEGA doorbell phone with video camera. You’ll see and hear the caller and can communicate with them before deciding whether to unlock the door for them to enter. The indoor unit allows you to monitor the area outside the door and initiate calls to the doorbell phone. Again, you’ve got the option of mounting the VEGA doorbell video phone in a flush or surface housing.
Receive calls and see the front door visitor/caller on your cellular smartphone, when you are within your local network Wi-Fi range or in a mobile phone network of 3G or 4G.
This system can be expanded with a second outdoor station and up to four indoor monitors total.
As always, Entry Vision technicians can customize a system with a different outdoor station or indoor monitors. Contact us to discuss your system requirements.
VEGA Video Intercom System Components
This complete but expandable system includes:
- One (1) Flush Mount vandal-resistant and weatherproof video doorbell phone with backlit call button for reading at night and name tag to identify resident: Model EV4WDP11V - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) 7” TFT LCD screen for enhanced clarity in slim, monitor housing: Model EV4WM300W - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Wide-range power supply: Model EV4WPS14.5-1.3A - Click HERE for more
Consider your Options Before Ordering
This base system is expandable and customizable to fit your requirements. Add monitors and outdoor stations and choose an electric door/gate. Your available options are:
- Option 1 – To change the outdoor station from flush mount to surface mount select "Change Outdoor Station #1 from Flush to Surface Mount"
- Option 2 - Choice of Electric Locking/unlocking: Choose an Electric Door strike, or choose the relay option for Vehicular Gate Activation, or choose NONE if you connect the video system to an existing unlocking system.
- Option 3 – Add up to 3 monitors for a maximum of 4 monitors of the type outlined above. Installing more than 4 total monitors is possible with additional wiring. Contact us for details.
- Option 4 – Add the same 2nd flush mount outdoor station at a separate entry.
- Option 5 - To surface mount the 2nd outdoor station select "ADD Surface Mount Adapter to Doorphone #2".
- Option 6 – When a 2nd outdoor station is added, you also have the option of adding an electric-strike in addition to an Exit button and relay timer (included with the basic set)
- Option 7 - Select Cloud Server for smartphone video connection. With the Cloud Server video calls from the door are received on your smartphone, Android or IoS (Apple) - Click HERE for more details
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell System and 7” Color Monitor
The standard package includes these components, but it can be adjusted, customized and expanded for your purposes. See options above and possible combination images at the category page. (Contact us at 850-701-0590 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Flush-mount (standard) or surface-mount (optional) waterproof doorbell video phone unit with backlit call button and name tag plate that are clearly visible in the dark
- Color camera, 1/3” CCD 700 TVL model with 2.8mm lens, aided by bright LED lighting to illuminate visitors in the dark
- Color monitor with 7” brilliant TFT LCD screen and wide-view 16:9 screen
- White, ultra-slim surface-mount monitor housing
- Multipurpose timer relay for setting the unlocking time: Model EVMPRT160
- Monitoring capabilities with push-button operation and volume, color and brightness controls
- High-performance speaker with crisp sound and hands-free intercom communication
- Strong, dependable electric door strike controlled from the monitor
- Cable for quick installation: Requires a 4-core non twisted, shielded security cable for distances up to 50 feet (about 15 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal) for longer distances and/or systems with more monitors.
Is this Video Door Phone Intercom/Camera System Right for You?
If you’re looking for an affordable door access control system with video and color monitor for your home or commercial space this is an outstanding choice. It is often used in:
- Small offices, studios, clinics and salons
- Daycare facilities and facilities for the elderly
- Any workplace where controlling access to one or two doors is desired
To receive video calls from the door on your Android or Apple smartphone select option 7
Integrate the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" with the 4 wire PalWintec Video Intercom and receive calls from front Door Visitors on your Android or IoS Smartphone. This innovative optional attachment will provide you with the best of both worlds, receive visitors video from the front door on your stationary monitor or on your smartphone when you are away from the monitor or you are away from your home or business.
Cloud Server Features
- Receive Calls with APP on Android or IoS (Apple Phone)
- When visitor presses the Call Button of the Video Doorbell you will receive an instant notification on your Smartphone, see your visitor and if you choose answer the call.
- Unlock the door from your smart phone
- 2 Way Audio Communication
- Add authorized users
- Connect the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" to your local network with CAT5/6 cable.
- Operates in Wi-Fi in Cellular environment.
- Connect 2 outdoor stations to the same system
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Dimensions - 7 (L) X 4 (W) X 1 (H) inch
Expand this System for a Customized Door Access Solution
This system can be expanded to include a total of two outdoor stations and four monitors (more monitors with additional wiring). It can also be customized in several ways.
The information above discusses your expansion and customization options. The Menu near the top of this page allows you to select the options you want to include in your system. Entry Vision technicians are available to assist you in configuring the best system for your home or business. Contact us today with questions or to place an order.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: email@example.com