Answer calls from the door with confidence enhanced. This doorbell video phone equipped with genuine night vision camera will help you identify the person calling you from the door. This turnkey system with its 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike includes a high-quality camera that captures a clear image, even in the dark, and sends it to the bright, 4” digital monitors for easy identification.
The dependable magnetic lock can be controlled from the monitors or using the programmable keypad on the door bell intercom that is backlit and easy to read. Both units allow convenient hands-free communication.
This 2-wire system is easy to install and can be readily expanded up to 4 doorbell video intercoms and 16 monitors. Surveillance cameras are easily integrated into the security system for home or business use. When installing, use a two-conductor twisted 16 AWG wire (not shielded) to daisy chain the video intercom doorbell to the monitors.
The menu of expansion options is found near the top of this page, and Entry Vision professionals can assist you in designing the right system for your requirements.
Components Included in this System
The basic system includes:
Top Features of this Video Intercom Backlit Keypad Doorbell
Here’s what you get with this high-performance system:
- Two 4” digital TFT monitors with LCD high-resolution screen for a clear, bright picture
- Choice of hands free communication or with handset for privacy
- Dual-purpose door bell video phone with video intercom and backlit programmable keypad for keyless entry
- Easily expandable (See below for details)
- Total of 80 programmable entry codes plus temporary codes for one-time visitors
- Voice and sound monitoring of the entrance
- Weather protected keypad for durability and performance
- Rugged anti-vandal design
- Hands-free communication
- Remote lock control
- Reliable proven Electric Door Strike, combining modern look and sturdiness
- FM video modulation technology reduces interference to ensure consistent performance
- Compact, low-profile design
- Multiple ring tone options
- Optional selection of intercom when additional door bell video phones added
- Optional staircase light control
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom with Color Monitors and Backlit Keypad?
This system is designed to meet security and convenience needs in:
- Single-family homes where monitors with remote lock control are desired in two locations
- Two-residence housing such as duplexes, twins and condominiums with a shared entrance
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory
- Any workplace where remote door lock control with video and audio communication is desired
Two-Wire Design for Easy Installation and Expansion
The 2-wire design simplifies installation and reduces labor costs. DIY installation is possible if you have basic wiring skills. In addition, the 2-wire allows for easy expansion of the system using daisy-chain or star topology configurations.
System Expansion Capacity
See the menu near the top of the page for all the options for expanding this unit. Total capabilities include up to:
- 4 door bell video phones
- 16 monitors
- 6 surveillance cameras (requires One surveillance camera controller for each 2 surveillance cameras)
- Surveillance camera & light controller
- Output branch controllers required when adding door bell video phones
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
Select the options you want in the menu. If you select one or more additional door bell video phones, a 4-way branch controller will be added automatically to your order and will be shown in an image that will pop up to the left of the option menu.
Contact us today with questions about your specific door access control requirements. An Entry Vision Tech Support professional will be happy to assist you in designing the right system for your location.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: sales@entryvision