You never have to go to the door unsure of who’s there with this turnkey video intercom doorbell with remote lock control that offers security with its 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike. The 2-wire design is easy to install and delivers a rich menu of features including 2 full-color monitors for separate rooms, dwellings or offices.
Outside, the dual-function station includes a surface-mount backlit keypad that is easy to read in the dark and has 80 programmable code options for access by authorized personnel. The station’s audio/video intercom allows you to see and talk with visitors before deciding whether to unlock the door from your remote location using one of the monitors.
Designed for single-family homes, duplexes, twins and a range of commercial settings, this system is easily expanded using our menu of options to produce the exact configuration your situation requires. Total capacity includes up to 4 doorbell video phones, 16 monitors and surveillance camera, light control and call forwarding can be added too. Two-conductor twisted 16 AWG wire (not shielded) is used to daisy chain the outdoor video intercom station to the monitors.
Components Included in this System
The basic system includes:
Top Features of this Video Intercom Backlit Keypad Doorbell
Here’s what you get with this high-performance system:
- Two 4” digital TFT monitors with LCD 320x234 screen for a clear, bright picture
- Dual-purpose door bell video phone with video intercom and backlit programmable keypad for keyless entry
- Easily expandable (See below for details)
- Total of 80 programmable entry codes plus temporary codes for one-time visitors
- Voice and sound monitoring of the entrance
- Weather protected keypad for durability and performance
- Rugged anti-vandal design
- Hands-free communication
- Remote lock control
- Reliable and strong electric door strike lock controlled from the monitors
- FM video modulation technology reduces interference to ensure consistent performance
- Compact, low-profile design
- Multiple ring tone options
- Optional selection of intercom when additional door bell video phones added
- Optional staircase light control
Who Should Consider this Video Intercom with Color Monitors and Backlit Keypad?
This system is designed to meet security and convenience needs in:
- Single-family homes where monitors with remote lock control are desired in two locations
- Two-residence housing such as duplexes, twins and condominiums with a shared entrance
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Retail shops with high-risk inventory
- Any workplace where remote door lock control with video and audio communication is desired
Two-Wire Design for Easy Installation and Expansion
The 2-wire design simplifies installation. DIY installation is possible if you have basic wiring skills. In addition, the 2-wire allows for easy expansion of the system using daisy-chain or star topology configurations.
System Expansion Capacity
See the menu near the top of the page for all the options for expanding this unit. Total capabilities include up to:
- 4 door bell video phones
- 16 monitors
- 6 surveillance cameras (requires one surveillance camera controller for each 2 surveillance cameras)
- Surveillance camera & light controller
- Output branch controllers required when adding door bell video phones
- Call forwarding to a landline or cellular phone
Select the options you want in the menu. If you select one or more additional door bell video phones, a 4-way branch controller will be added automatically to your order and will be shown in an image that will pop up to the left of the option menu.
Contact us today with questions about your specific door access control requirements. An Entry Vision Tech Support professional will be happy to assist you in designing the right system for your location.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org