Combine the security of night vision and remote control of the 600lbs magnetic door lock with the convenience of hands-free communication with callers to the door. This turnkey doorbell video phone system is also equipped with a backlit access control keypad for keyless entry by those with a code, and the system is programmable up to 40 separate codes.
The monitor features a 7” color screen that delivers a clear image of the caller at the door. It also allows for hands-free communication with the caller and the ability to lock or unlock the door remotely.
Functionality is increased by adding the PAL102KTV Telephone to Door Phone adapter to the system. It allows you to communicate with a caller at the door from your landline and unlock the door with the touch of the “0” key.
Components Included in this System
This system includes:
- One (1) Exit button, model EVEB802W--Click HERE for more details
- NOTE 1: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Top Features of the 7" Video Intercom Keypad System with Integrated Telephone
This affordable system offers many easy-to-use features that enhance both security and convenience:
- 1/3” Sony CCD color camera with 6 bright LED lights to create night vision
- 40 programmable code options plus latch codes
- Select the time period caller has for unlocking the door from 1 to 99 seconds
- White indoor panel with 7” brilliant LCD color monitor and low-profile, surface-mount housing
- Push-button monitor controls for volume, color, brightness and switch to 16:9 view
- High-quality speaker for clear, reliable intercom communication
- Dependable and strong 600lbs magnetic door lock controlled from the monitor
- Cable: Requires a 4-core shielded alarm cable for distances up to 90 feet (30 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal only) for distances of 90 feet or more
- Telephone to Door adapter that integrates a landline into the system
- Use call-waiting feature on your phone to receive a call from the doorbell video phone, and push “0” to unlock the door remotely
- Call the door bell video phone from your phone
- Expand the system by adding a door phone from our Phone Gate line to a second entrance or gate
- Surface-mount, waterproof door bell video phone with backlit keypad
- Options for expansion (see details below)
Who Should Consider this System with Color Monitor, Backlit Keypad and Integrated Phone?
This is an economical and convenient solution for remote control of any door in your home. It is suitable for us in duplexes or twins with system expansion. There are many commercial applications too including:
- Single offices and studios
- Office suites, with system expansion
- Retail shops where customer access control is desired
- Daycare and elder care facilities where only authorized individuals are allowed entrance
- Anywhere people work alone and want to enhance security and convenience
Increase Security and Convenience with System Expansion
This system can be expanded to include up to 4 monitors, 2 door bell video phones and more.
The complete menu of expansion options is found near the top of this page. If you select the additional door bell video phone(s) a 4 Way Branch controller will be added automatically to your order and will be shown in an image that will pop up to the left of the option menu.
If you’d like to discuss your system with an Entry Vision Tech Support specialist, contact us today. We’ll help you design the right system for your home or business security needs.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org