This cost-effective, Night Vision video doorbell system is equipped with two high-resolution, full-color monitors, an outdoor Night Vision camera and intercom that offer you the convenience of being able to see and hear who is at the door from two separate locations and unlock the door if you desire.
Outside, a heavy-duty a 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike rated to resist up to 2,800lbs of pressure keeps you secure while inside, you’re able to unlock the door and allow access with the push of a button. Installation uses a two-conductor twisted 14 AWG wire (not shielded) to daisy chain it from the outdoor video doorbell to the monitors.
The Video Intercom Anti-vandal Doorbell with Electric Door Strike with two 4” color monitors is an ideal choice for maintaining a safe environment at home or work. It delivers the following:
- 2-wire (non-polarity) design for safe, easy installation
- Versatile wiring that includes options such as daisy-chain wiring, two-way wiring and topology wiring, all of which can be used for system expansion
- Reduced interference and reliable consistency through the use of FM video technology
- Strong electric door strike lock that offers dependable remote locking and unlocking from the monitors
This System Includes These Components
Expanding the System is Easy and Affordable
If you ever need more video doorbells and monitors, there is no need to replace this system. Simply expand it instead. Your options for expansion are:
- Up to 4 video doorbells for separate entry points
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras
- Up to 16 indoor monitors for viewing entry doors
- Call forwarding from the door phone to any landline or cellular phone
Who Should Consider this System?
Security experts recommend high-performance systems like this to:
- Homeowners concerned about protecting their family and property
- Business owners committed to workplace safety without having to distribute keys to employees or vendors
- Those who don’t want the expense of installing a magnetic card reader system
- Retailers in high-risk areas and those selling goods that present a risk of robbery (e.g. jewels, jewelry, coins, guns, electronics)
- Daycare and elder care facilities where limiting access only to authorized people is essential
- Anyone who works alone and wants enhanced safety
- Elderly and disabled who need security while being able to conveniently allow access to family, caregivers and guest
DIY Installation is Possible
Each video doorbell system requires DIY skills with basic knowledge in electricity and comes with clear instructions. If you prefer to hire a professional for the work, estimates from contractors will be affordable because installation is quick and easy.
For more information contact: email@example.com